Pullman (City of) RV Park, WA - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Campgrounds, Waysides and Resorts
Click Here to Login

Old 05-23-2017, 01:29 PM   #1

Trailer: 2020 Escape 17B "Voyager"
Pullman (City of) RV Park, WA

We spent two nights here while my dog was being seen at the WSU vet school. It's a basic, barebones park. $25 a night (with or without 50 or 20 amp hookup), gravel sites (some grass) not much shade, no showers or flush toilets. Some full hookups including sewer and a dump station.

Garbage cans and barbecues at each site. Fairly quiet although some road noise and some noise from the ball park next door. Nice paved walking trails around the ball park.

No security (no fence, never saw staff on duty until this AM when a guy came around marking reserved sites.) But no problems, either. There were two fifth wheels there but only saw people occasionally, two big tent camping groups (someone may have been living in one) but my stuff was not bothered (left the chair out while I was gone).

Not a great place to go for a camping weekend but for a place to stay short term it was fine, and I'd stay here again. I asked if I could leave the trailer there longer than checkout today and was told that was fine since nobody had reserved my site. But I'll be headed down to move it soon if I find a back way (without a stoplight on a steep hill) to get up here to the clinic.

Note: for some reason second picture insists on posting upside down. I flipped the original and it still posted upside down!
Attached Thumbnails
910AE0A6-8AC7-4833-A6E3-8914699097CD.jpg   64FAC3EF-0E89-4673-A365-66EA8714C8F7a.jpg  
Bobbie54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 02:37 PM   #2
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Bet you couldn't even get a site in that park during Cougar football home games!
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 04:34 PM   #3

Pretty sure football weekends and graduation it fills up. They do take reservations.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:34 AM   #4

Trailer: 2015 5.0TA
Where is this located? Is it in the City? Do you have any contact info?
Old 05-24-2017, 09:35 AM   #5

Ginger, they have a website you can google Pullman RV park. It takes reservations if made in advance by a few days. It also shows you availability so you can decide if you need a reservation but my guess is that if you need one, you can't get one!
Old 05-24-2017, 09:49 AM   #6

Trailer: Looking for 15b
Here you go
RV Park
kootenaigirl is offline   Reply With Quote