!9 Foot photos - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Visual Escape
Old 04-17-2009, 11:16 AM   #11
Send a message via Yahoo to Edgar
Re: !9 Foot photos

Hi Ellen,

We're thinking about adding a similar folding shelf on the fridge side as a nightstand rather than the stove side.
When the extention is folded down is it easy to make the bed? Do your toes hit the shelf when sleeping?

I'm thinking about a smaller shelf of solid wood that folds up rather than down. If it's shorter (narrow-er) then it'll be easier for my sleeping buddy to climb out of bed.

Great idea to make the tailer your very own...

19' Escape, June, Tacoma tow

Edgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:05 PM   #12

Hi all

Thanks for all the questions.

1. We only got a single propane tank as we don't do much boondocking and use electricity for heater, water when paying at an RV park. With our 17 footer we didn't go through a tank in the 2 years we had it.
2. The plastic tube is for the sewer pipe. On our 17 footer the battery was back there too but now its inside.
3. The front window is a slider (yahoo) as they had a few tinted ones extra. We go tinted windows as they didn't have clear ones to put in by the time we wanted to pick up our trailer.
4. The counter extension at the foot of the bed is extra. It has our cable outlet and a plug underneath and we use it for our tv stand, night table. We have our heads up the fridge side as the window here is a push out rather than slider escape window and we won't get any rain blowing in. No problem getting the fitted sheet over the corner. My husband's feet fit under it at night.

ellen smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:14 PM   #13
Trailer: 2009 17B "Suite Escape" pulled by a 2005 Toyota Sienna

Super pictures! Again, so exciting. Thanks for the ideas!

Peace and Sunshine
Sandra L is offline   Reply With Quote