custom fabric sailrite dupione - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Visual Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2017, 02:11 PM   #1

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
custom fabric sailrite dupione

I am getting down to particulars which I realize most people could care less about.
The question: does anyone have a picture of custom fabric for the dinette cushions that are in the sailrite sunbrella dupione series? I am getting sunbrella dupione nectarine and deciding which way to run the fabric.

Also, anyone pick the white trim rather than the cream trim that comes with the standard trailer? I love pics.

I don't mind humorous commentary at my questions... but I draw the line after that.
Jennifer
mquirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 03:23 PM   #2

Trailer: Escape 21
Here are a couple of pics of dupione fabric that we have in our trailer....hope it helps!
Attached Thumbnails
over the bed cubbies.jpg  
Attached Images

tash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 04:17 PM   #3

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 "Seventy Degrees"
Dupione Deep Sea
Attached Thumbnails
20160119_142437.jpg  
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 04:38 PM   #4

Trailer: 2015 21'; 2011 19' sold; 4Runner; ph ninezero3 327-27ninefour
One Dupione is not another Dupione! Cheryl, you are one of the only ones with the cubbies above the bed. They still look so good to me!
float5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:17 PM   #5

Thanks for the picture. Do you like your U shaped dinette? How many people do can you comfortably sit at the table? Also, we have to decide by Monday if we will use a pedestal. Which one did you use,

Thanks,
Jennifer
Old 02-03-2017, 09:18 PM   #6

Thank you for the picture!
Old 02-04-2017, 10:26 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mquirk View Post
Thanks for the picture. Do you like your U shaped dinette? How many people do can you comfortably sit at the table? Also, we have to decide by Monday if we will use a pedestal. Which one did you use,

Thanks,
Jennifer
We love the u-shaped dinette! We actually don't use the table; instead we have it set up as a lounge area. So I don't have a great answer for how many we can seat there. But it works great for two humans and two dingos! We have the standard two-pedestal installed.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:27 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by float5 View Post
One Dupione is not another Dupione! Cheryl, you are one of the only ones with the cubbies above the bed. They still look so good to me!
Thanks, Cathy! We sure love those cubbies!
Old 02-04-2017, 11:09 AM   #9

We have the same approach as tash. Love the U but primarily as a lounge and leave the table out a lot. With the Springfield pedestal that a lot get you can't remove the table. When we have used the table we have had four of us seated for dinner. 2-adults and 2 teenagers so it will work for that if needed.
I'm currently finishing a 24" round cocktail table on a single pole that we can use with the filler board. I'll put some pics up soon on that.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:55 AM   #10

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg A View Post
With the Springfield pedestal that a lot get you can't remove the table.
I thought the same thing too, until I realized that maybe if we had Escape make us an 18" wide table with the slide moving back and forth of the width, we could just pivot and slide the table back to extend the back of the U dinette seat when lowered. And the pedestal would not be in the in the way. We also had Escape make an 18" cushion to put on top of the table to make sitting there more comfortable.

I couldn't tell you if it works or not though, as we have not removed the larger table and replaced it with the smaller on yet. In theory, it sounded really cool though!!
nathanj04011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:08 PM   #11

Nathan, I'm looking at a similar change to the stock table that might allow us to use it more, although for us we still prefer the table totally out.
Right now the table slide is side to side which doesn't make the most sense when you have a U. I think I'm gonna flip it front to back. That way when it is just the two of us we could slide the table all the way back and lock it. This would give open entry to both sides and a larger table when wanted that was out of the way. I do think the 24" round table that I'm installing this weekend is a better solution for us long term. Easy to store, and simple to put up when we do want a small cocktail table.
Look forward to seeing ur pics when you get the smaller table in.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:16 PM   #12

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0 TA
Part of the reason we haven't put the small table on the Springfield is because we use the dinette area for the kid's bed, and if we had the smaller stable attached, we would also have to use the supplied filler board when making the "bed" for them, which is just one more thing to carry and do. It would be nice to have a lounge area though.
nathanj04011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:20 PM   #13

Trailer: 2017 21' Escape - upgraded version
Or install a Dicor slide. That way you can slide it front to back, side to side, or both. It mounts to the U shape table legs. I've done it on my trailer and works well.
tdf-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:30 PM   #14

Trailer: Escape 21' May 2017
Quote:
I am getting down to particulars which I realize most people could care less about.
The question: does anyone have a picture of custom fabric for the dinette cushions that are in the sailrite sunbrella dupione series? I am getting sunbrella dupione nectarine and deciding which way to run the fabric.

Also, anyone pick the white trim rather than the cream trim that comes with the standard trailer? I love pics.

I don't mind humorous commentary at my questions... but I draw the line after that.
Jennifer

Outdura sells the same fabric just in different colors. They don't call it dupione though. They call it Sierra and the texture definitely runs horizontal on it. It states that on my sample. I was looking at the deep sea dupione in Sunbrella, but i thought it was too dark so I went to Dupione. Outdura and Sunbrella both start out with the same product to begin with.
The Quilting Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:06 PM   #15

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21C 2019 Expedition
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanj04011 View Post
Part of the reason we haven't put the small table on the Springfield is because we use the dinette area for the kid's bed, and if we had the smaller stable attached, we would also have to use the supplied filler board when making the "bed" for them, which is just one more thing to carry and do. It would be nice to have a lounge area though.
With a 24" table and a Dicor slide you can move it forward a bit and still not lose support. I have two 12" filler board cushions from when we didn't use a table and they work great still and leave the rest of the cushions up for more insulation.
Rossue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 01:25 PM   #16

Trailer: Escape 21' May 2017
Quote:

Jennifer
UPDATE: I have decided to sell Sunbrella and Outdura fabrics since I have gotten into all this travel trailer adventure with getting our Escape. Yestderday I got samples from Sunbrella and the Deep Sea Dupione is definitely had the textured grain running horizontally not vertically. It is a beutiful fabric.

Nancy
The Quilting Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 09:18 PM   #17

Trailer: Escape 21NE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tash View Post
Here are a couple of pics of dupione fabric that we have in our trailer....hope it helps!
tash what color is your Dupione fabric?
MaryK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 09:31 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryK View Post
tash what color is your Dupione fabric?
Our fabric is Dupione oak. It's been great for us!
Old 01-29-2018, 10:06 AM   #19

Trailer: Escape 21NE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tash View Post
Our fabric is Dupione oak. It's been great for us!
Happy to hear it's been great for you. We're looking at the Dupione Walnut or Latte.
MaryK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:31 AM   #20

Mary,
We have had the Dupione Deep Sea over two years now. Very satisfied with it and I think you’d really like the Dupione.