Guess we saw your 5.0 too early, now you've made those great improvements
We've still not decided although think we may actually go smaller, perhaps a 17b, you may remember we were looking at 19 or 5.0. We are moving to MB next week even though our house in ON hasn't yet sold, thus gotta hold off on Escape purchase. I'm hoping to work until end of year, meanwhile Beth will be in NW ON in Sept for one grandchild arriving, then Nov. in NC for the next, and finally back home in MB where our son and daughter in law are expecting their fourth child in Feb. - we go from four to seven grandkids this year
Have a great trip back to VA!
Adrian (and Beth)