Share your 2018 ESCAPE Build Pictures - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Visual Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 12-26-2017, 11:44 AM   #21

Trailer: 1997 casita & 5.0 ta July,2016
I vote to leave it like it is now. When I was deciding on which model, and on modifications and options, it was helpful and fun to look through the whole thread. I think having it all in one place is more convenient.
dmetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:24 PM   #22

Trailer: escape 21, 2018
First photos on our 21

Finally, we get to post our photos!! It seems like such a long time since our deposit back in early August. Very exciting! Interesting axle/ wheel arrangement...
Attached Thumbnails
180102 int.jpg   180102 ext.jpg  
snowmtn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:07 AM   #23

Trailer: 2020 Esacpe 19'(Hillbilly Heaven) ETI best named trailer of the year
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmtn View Post
Finally, we get to post our photos!! It seems like such a long time since our deposit back in early August. Very exciting! Interesting axle/ wheel arrangement...

looks nice!! it seems they use reflective instead of the pink foam in bath room and fridge area. I wonder why?
NEWYORKHILLBILLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 01:45 PM   #24

Trailer: 21
To make things simple on the different yrs of escapes by having separate threads would require Thought an Common SENSE none of which exists in today’s society
Old 01-11-2018, 04:50 PM   #25

There have been a lot of changes this past week! It is starting to look almost done! We are picking up next week and can't wait...
Attached Thumbnails
180111 ext.jpg   180111 inside ant.jpg   180111 inside post.jpg  
Old 01-11-2018, 05:17 PM   #26

Trailer: 2018 Escape 17A double dinette
That countertop is really eye-catching! Nice!
Old 01-28-2018, 04:17 PM   #27

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
Interesting to see who posts the first pictures of the new standard stove Escape is installing.

https://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f8...ape-12918.html
Eggscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 06:37 PM   #28

We picked up the trailer on 1/17, but haven't been camping in it because it has been raining since we attached the trailer to the hitch in Sumas! This next week we should get it out for the trial run. The stove is still wrapped in plastic. It has a large oval burner on the left and a standard round burner on the right.

BTW, ETI has a new room to go through the training of the various systems. Very nifty. It has a mock-up of the systems on a wall and you can go through the various instructions without having trouble seeing around the instructor.

Nancy
Attached Thumbnails
180112 final inside kitchen.jpg   180112 final kitchen entry.jpg   180112 final inside refrigerator closet.jpg   180112 final inside post.jpg  
Old 01-28-2018, 07:19 PM   #29

Trailer: 2018 Escape 21
Thanks for posting the pics! Everything looks great. Enjoy your upcoming adventures! We pick up our 21 in mid-June...excitement is building!
Escape2Yukon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 10:49 PM   #30

Trailer: 17b - 2017 model
Speaking as someone who recently purchased a trailer and spent a lot of time viewing the Friday build photo thread, I would have preferred that there be separate threads for each build model. I did enjoy looking at different models, but when I was looking for something specific, like where particular outlets and panels were located, it took a while to sift through alternate models.

I don't see the need for yearly threads. You can always skip to the last post of the thread and work your way backwards to see the latest photos.
paulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 02:33 AM   #31

Trailer: 1979 Boler B1700
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulk View Post
I don't see the need for yearly threads. You can always skip to the last post of the thread and work your way backwards to see the latest photos.
There isn't a need, and there were not yearly threads originally. There was one thread (It's Friday!), then a new thread was started for the new generation designs which started in 2016. The modified title of the original thread (It's Friday! - The Classics!) and the title of the new thread (It's Friday! - 2017 and beyond!) were intended to indicate that the new "and beyond" thread was to continue.

On the other hand, there are just discussions in a forum, not sections in a reference book.
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 02:39 AM   #32

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
If there were editors ( and reporters ) to sort all this information, it would cost money and would no longer be 'social media', says a bitter newspaper guy ( retired ) .
Old 01-29-2018, 02:52 AM   #33

Trailer: 17b - 2017 model
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaglo View Post
If there were editors ( and reporters ) to sort all this information, it would cost money and would no longer be 'social media', says a bitter newspaper guy ( retired ) .
I'm not asking for someone to go back and edit thousands of posts in a super long thread. I'm just throwing my perspective as a previous ETI customer into the ether in case someone starting a new thread wants to listen.

But, if I were a moderator and wanted to try something, I might start a series of threads called "17b build photos" "19 build photos", "21 build photos", etc. and make them stickies under "Visual Escape". I'm not sure if this would pull everyone away from the Friday threads, but on the plus side it would require 0 editing skills and not too much time.
paulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 03:59 PM   #34

Trailer: 2021 Escape 19, 2010 Palomino Y series prior
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulk View Post
I'm not asking for someone to go back and edit thousands of posts in a super long thread. I'm just throwing my perspective as a previous ETI customer into the ether in case someone starting a new thread wants to listen.

But, if I were a moderator and wanted to try something, I might start a series of threads called "17b build photos" "19 build photos", "21 build photos", etc. and make them stickies under "Visual Escape". I'm not sure if this would pull everyone away from the Friday threads, but on the plus side it would require 0 editing skills and not too much time.
I agree.
Very helpful to people looking for 17a/b photos, as they are the minority, and it would save a lot of time sifting through 19 and 21 photos.
EDIT also because you cant search for short words like 17A, FFS.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:44 PM   #35

Trailer: 1979 Boler B1700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunfiddy View Post
... also because you cant search for short words like 17A, FFS.
You can, by using the Google search in the forum's search menu, or by doing a Google search (outside of the forum) with "site:escapeforum.org".
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 04:05 AM   #36

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunfiddy View Post
I agree.
Very helpful to people looking for 17a/b photos, as they are the minority, and it would save a lot of time sifting through 19 and 21 photos.
EDIT also because you cant search for short words like 17A, FFS.
It is possible that some of those searches resulted in upgrade decisions to purchase the tandem axle units vs the single axle units...