Escape Trailer Videos - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Documents & Helpful Instructions
Click Here to Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 06-05-2019, 10:40 AM   #11
Member
 
75thRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Riviera, Texas
Trailer: Holiday Rambler, Escape ordered
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmixer View Post
For those who might want the Escape trailer videos and may not know how to get them off youtube.

I am putting these in my dropbox storage so while they are in there anyone can access. I am taking all these videos and putting them on a thumb drive so in the event of a problem, and no internet I have access to them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ecznz3wfy...VEDHmGpNa?dl=0
Never heard of Dropbox before I read this. I went to your site and there was a 'Download' object in the upper right corner of the form but it wouldn't work for me. I selected an Escape video and clicked the Download option but no joy. It flicked for a second and I think I saw two drop down options but not sure.

Thinking I might need a Dropbox account for this to work so I created a Dropbox account following the instructions and it created a Dropbox folder on my hard drive. Still the flicker when video selected for download.

I just brought up my Dropbox folder with File Explorer and sent the escape videos from your site with the videos to my Dropbox folder. Still no idea why I couldn't use the Download feature but I got the Videos.

Thanks! Great having them locally.
__________________

__________________
To err is human, to really foul things up requires a computer
75thRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 11:16 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
sumac.rhus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Troy, Idaho
Trailer: August 2017 17b
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by 75thRanger View Post
Never heard of Dropbox before I read this. I went to your site and there was a 'Download' object in the upper right corner of the form but it wouldn't work for me. I selected an Escape video and clicked the Download option but no joy. It flicked for a second and I think I saw two drop down options but not sure.

Thinking I might need a Dropbox account for this to work so I created a Dropbox account following the instructions and it created a Dropbox folder on my hard drive. Still the flicker when video selected for download.

I just brought up my Dropbox folder with File Explorer and sent the escape videos from your site with the videos to my Dropbox folder. Still no idea why I couldn't use the Download feature but I got the Videos.

Thanks! Great having them locally.
I've had good luck with right-clicking on each video and "copy to new tab" then downloading from each tab, the individual videos. Am just now having trouble with the last three, but suspect it's my internet speed at this time of evening.

(I was unable to get results with the Download button for the whole file also; but, am able to download them individually by moving them into their own tab)

Hope this works for you as well!
__________________

sumac.rhus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 11:19 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
sumac.rhus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Troy, Idaho
Trailer: August 2017 17b
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmixer View Post
For those who might want the Escape trailer videos and may not know how to get them off youtube.

Thank you so much for making this possible! I'd been wondering how I was going to down load them from Youtube. This is great!

(Just curious: Was there a #4 and #8?)
sumac.rhus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:37 AM   #14
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Trailer: 2019 Escape 19"
Posts: 6
Thanks for your very thoughtful, useful post of these videos. I'm sure they will come in handy. I'm putting them in my Dropbox as well as on a memory stick.
Selfdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:00 PM   #15
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
Posts: 29
Very helpful - thanks. Does anyone know if there are videos somewhere that walk through greasing hubs and adjusting trailer brakes?
Bbawt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:01 PM   #16
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Weston, Massachusetts
Trailer: 21' Escape Trailer
Posts: 49
Sorry I just looked all Escapes videos are in the folder. Not sure if they were numbered wrong since some of the videos were older videos.
cdmixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:27 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
rubicon327's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Burlington Twp., New Jersey
Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
Posts: 3,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbawt View Post
Very helpful - thanks. Does anyone know if there are videos somewhere that walk through greasing hubs and adjusting trailer brakes?
These should help

__________________
“One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.”― W.F.
rubicon327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 PM   #18
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon327 View Post
Thanks!
Bbawt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 06:27 PM   #19
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Middleton, Wisconsin
Trailer: Escape 21 2018 "Gypsy Cat"
Posts: 47
Thumbs up ETI videos #4 "Exit window & thermostat" and #8 "Shower"

Many thanks to cdmixer for converting the ETI videos so that they can be carried on a thumb drive and viewed offline when camping without internet access.

When looking at the ETI YouTube channel, the number of files matches those posted to cdmixer's dropbox folder, but their are two files in the dropbox that are not on the YouTube channel. These are "2019 Escape Fiberglass Trailers & 5th Wheel" and "Escape Orientation Video" I believe this accounts for the confusion regarding videos #4 "Exit Window &Thermostat" and #8 "Shower," which are not yet in the dropbox folder...

Video #8 "Shower" includes an important point about opening the bathroom vent fan (by pushing up and pulling down) that was news to me...

Thanks!
__________________

MadCAT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fix, training, video, videos

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Escape Trailer Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.