For Sale 2010 Model 15B for Sale - $15,750 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #1

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19
2010 Model 15B for Sale - $15,750

We are selling our 2010 Model 15B Escape trailer which includes hot water, shower, Air conditioning, rock guards, bike rack receiver, dual propane tanks with auto switchover, outside storage hatch door, outside 110 plug in, screen room, fantastic fan and stove top cover. The trailer is in new condition. Great little trailer that does not need a large tow vehicle to haul it. We are located on Vancouver Island, B.C. Let me know if would like some photos or more information.
Old 07-21-2013, 03:25 PM   #2

Trailer: 2010 15B
Hi, I am very interested, could you email photos to my gmail account? I sent a private message.
Old 07-21-2013, 03:28 PM   #3

Trailer: 17
sfvanvoor
just click on their username and then choose send private message Spam bots will grab your email, I'd edit it out.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:13 PM   #4

Trailer: 2010 15B
Thanks!
Old 07-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by petek View Post
We are selling our 2010 Model 15B Escape trailer which includes hot water, shower, Air conditioning, rock guards, bike rack receiver, dual propane tanks with auto switchover, outside storage hatch door, outside 110 plug in, screen room, fantastic fan and stove top cover. The trailer is in new condition. Great little trailer that does not need a large tow vehicle to haul it. We are located on Vancouver Island, B.C. Let me know if would like some photos or more information.
Hi,
I am in the beginning stage of looking for a (maybe) 15B' Escape trailer used if possible. I live outside Calgary at Three Hills and you are a way out on the coast, but your ad looks interesting. I need to have a RV unit that is very chemically clean because I have chemical allergies and I need to make sure I could live in a purchased unit. Could you please respond.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:31 PM   #6

Thanks for your interest Lorraine. Sorry, but we have used cleaners to clean the trailer so it may not be suitable for you. Please PM if you require additional information.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #7

I am interested in your Escape, and would appreciate pictues if available. I live in the U.S. and wonder about the co-ordination of a sale of this nature too, but cross that 'boarder' when we come to it.
Thanks,
Alice

If you can dream it, you can do it
Old 07-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #8

Hi Alice,
Thanks for your interest - I am currently working on a pending sale and will contact you if that changes.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:09 PM   #9

Thank you everyone for your interest, the trailer has sold.