Not going to the rally :-(
Lindy and I decided to cancel our reservation for the Escape Rally. We have our 21 on order, but the delivery date isn't until 9/24. We just don't want to make two trips to the west coast this year.
So, if someone else wants to go, they should find an open campsite and rally spot available for them.
We hope to attend in 2015 or 2016.