2016, Oct 6-9: Fall NOG - Northern Oregon Gathering - Page 9 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Rallies, Get-togethers, Gatherings or Events
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 09-16-2016, 10:49 PM   #81
Commercial Member
 
tractors1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 - "Felicity"
Posts: 1,995
Latest Big 3 counts:

Escape 20
Casita 12
Bigfoot 7
__________________

__________________
Charlie Y

Need custom storage to your design? Don't drill holes!
www.RVWidgetWorks.com
tractors1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:34 PM   #82
Senior Member
 
Jim Bennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 9,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by tractors1 View Post
Latest Big 3 counts:

Escape 20
Casita 12
Bigfoot 7
I'm still listed as an Escape, but will be an SOB.
__________________

__________________
2017 Escape 5.0 TA (January 26)
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:25 PM   #83
Senior Member
 
paulw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Marysville, Washington
Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 & Chevy Silverado 5.3L EcoTec
Posts: 569
Cancelling A45

We are going to have to cancel our site (I know Donna, you weren't expecting us anyway ).

Arrival Date: Thu Oct 06 2016 - Departure Date: Mon Oct 10 2016
Check-in: 4:00 pm
State: Oregon
Site, Loop: A45, A
Campground: Nehalem Bay State Park, OR


If someone wants it, PM me and I can change the reservation to list you as the Primary Occupant (saves you $8 and keeps someone else from getting the site if I cancel it online).
paulw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 06:31 PM   #84
Senior Member
 
paulw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Marysville, Washington
Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 & Chevy Silverado 5.3L EcoTec
Posts: 569
Mucram has the site!


Quote:
Originally Posted by paulw View Post
We are going to have to cancel our site (I know Donna, you weren't expecting us anyway ).

Arrival Date: Thu Oct 06 2016 - Departure Date: Mon Oct 10 2016
Check-in: 4:00 pm
State: Oregon
Site, Loop: A45, A
Campground: Nehalem Bay State Park, OR


If someone wants it, PM me and I can change the reservation to list you as the Primary Occupant (saves you $8 and keeps someone else from getting the site if I cancel it online).
paulw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 11:46 AM   #85
Site Team
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Portland, Oregon
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 5,555
SORRY EVERYONE FOR NOT GETTING BACK TO YOU. I've been out camping since Sept. 8

I understand some folks have cancelled and other have picked up the reservation. Good. It's too late now for me to deal with wait lists, etc.

SO, if you need to cancel, please post here on the forum that you're doing so. Hopefully someone wanting a site will be able to jump in and get it.

I'll be posting the schedule (such as it is) and other information no later than Wednesday evening. Stay tuned!

Any other PMs I'll answer as soon as I can, promise.
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward
2014 Escape 5.0TA
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 12:02 PM   #86
Senior Member
 
SpokanEscape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Spokane, Washington
Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0TA 2016 Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost
Posts: 359
Site A21 is now available as we just cancelled our 3 night reservation beginning Thursday Oct 6.
__________________
Jan and Paul
"Le Bon Oeuf"
SpokanEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 02:26 PM   #87
Senior Member
 
drpaddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gig Harbor, Washington
Trailer: Escape 21 'Toto'
Posts: 244
Site A19 will be available soon!

We also have to cancel and will be sorry to miss y'all.

I will cancel this site at 12 noon Pacific Time today, Monday, Sept 26. If you want it, be ready!

Arrival Date: Thu Oct 06 2016
Site, Loop: A19, A
Departure Date: Mon Oct 10 2016
Campground: Nehalem Bay State Park, OR
Site Type: STANDARD
__________________
doug, sooz & the furfoots
www.followtoto.com
drpaddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 02:30 PM   #88
Senior Member
 
Jim Bennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 9,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by drpaddle View Post
We also have to cancel and will be sorry to miss y'all.

I will cancel this site at 12 noon Pacific Time today, Monday, Sept 26. If you want it, be ready!

Arrival Date: Thu Oct 06 2016
Site, Loop: A19, A
Departure Date: Mon Oct 10 2016
Campground: Nehalem Bay State Park, OR
Site Type: STANDARD
You would have been my next door neighbour.
__________________
2017 Escape 5.0 TA (January 26)
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 03:05 PM   #89
Senior Member
 
drpaddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gig Harbor, Washington
Trailer: Escape 21 'Toto'
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
You should have been my next door neighbour.
We're sorry to miss out. Darn clients are making me work too hard! However.... only 96 days 12 hours 56 minutes until semi-retirement. Then I can Just Say No to work.
__________________
doug, sooz & the furfoots
www.followtoto.com
drpaddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 08:42 PM   #90
Senior Member
 
dfandrews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Ventura County, California
Trailer: 2015 Escape 17A - "The Pullman"
Posts: 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by drpaddle View Post
We're sorry to miss out. Darn clients are making me work too hard! However.... only 96 days 12 hours 56 minutes until semi-retirement. Then I can Just Say No to work.
Doug,
It sounds like you're retiring the same day I am. Congrats. (Even get to count the Xmas holiday as a "work" day).
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...5&font=cursive

See ya' on the road!
__________________

__________________
Don & Teresa
2015 17A: 2011 Honda Pilot
dfandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.