2018 Mississippi River Rendezvous September 28-30 - Page 11 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Rallies, Get-togethers, Gatherings or Events
Click Here to Login

Old 04-09-2018, 08:32 PM   #101

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19 "Terrapin"
Paul and Janet,
We are in site 118. Looking forward to meeting everyone as this will be our first Mississippi Rally. We have met some of you, may have met others but are definitely hoping to make some new friends.

Old 04-10-2018, 09:00 AM   #102

Trailer: 2017 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by fudge_brownie View Post
Well it looks like the first loop of campsites is filled. I can identify 20 of the 27 sites being taken by rally participants. If you have not identified your site here on the forum, can you post the number or send me a private message?
  • There are some campers at the rally who have rather unsavory reputations and prefer to remain as anonymous or stealth registrants. We respect their choice.
For those not registered as yet, site number 126 will become available in the next few days and Nindy, is waiting for more company near her, in site 54. Plenty of room, but it helps to book for location.

We will be sending out more information in the near future, keep watch on your email.
Hi Paul
We have reserved site 111 Thurs thru Sunday and are looking forward to seeing folks again.

Old 04-10-2018, 07:06 PM   #103

Trailer: 2015 escape 19
We have reserved site 120. We will join the ranks of the other newbies at the Rally.

Larry and Caren
LDRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:04 PM   #104

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19 "Terrapin"
Looking forward to meeting you. We're just a stone's throw at site 118. Ready for some
warm weather and camping.
Old 04-10-2018, 09:43 PM   #105

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
Rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDRay View Post
We have reserved site 120. We will join the ranks of the other newbies at the Rally.

Larry and Caren
Site 120 is a nice site and just far enough away from the rowdy people on the north end that you can see what is going on when the park rangers show up but not so close as to be involved. Just don’t put a for sale sign on anything and drive slow coming in and out and you’ll be fine. The Michigan fans know there is strength in numbers.
Iowa Dave
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2CAC67DB-597E-4B7F-85B5-97C45D5BD267.jpg (360.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg F36F2185-807D-4DBA-9926-61EEE0AFAFB6.jpg (205.7 KB, 31 views)
Old 04-10-2018, 10:27 PM   #106

Trailer: 2015 21'; 2011 19' sold; 4Runner; ph ninezero3 327-27ninefour
You might have Eric give a demonstration on how to sanitize a trailer in his own fastidious way. That would bring in lots of folks --- especially if a craft brew somehow gets into it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudge_brownie View Post
Well it looks like the first loop of campsites is filled. I can identify 20 of the 27 sites being taken by rally participants. If you have not identified your site here on the forum, can you post the number or send me a private message?
  • There are some campers at the rally who have rather unsavory reputations and prefer to remain as anonymous or stealth registrants. We respect their choice.
For those not registered as yet, site number 126 will become available in the next few days and Nindy, is waiting for more company near her, in site 54. Plenty of room, but it helps to book for location.

We will be sending out more information in the near future, keep watch on your email.
float5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 07:49 AM   #107

Trailer: 2015 escape 19
Can't wait for warm weather and to witness the antics that I have been reading about.

Michigan has some of the best craft brew (unbiased opinion) we will bring some if it will get us expert advice.

Caren
LDRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 07:58 AM   #108

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDRay View Post
Can't wait for warm weather and to witness the antics that I have been reading about.

Michigan has some of the best craft brew (unbiased opinion) we will bring some if it will get us expert advice.

Caren
Oh you’ll get advice alright. I don’t know about expert. I guess it kind of depends on what you need. I’ll have my new to me tow vehicle along and welcome critique.
Iowa Dave
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0F5B9DA8-4D11-4B40-B069-B05CCD48747D.jpg (209.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 9031363B-8092-4415-9A29-BA790CFD31CA.jpg (207.2 KB, 19 views)
Old 04-11-2018, 08:23 AM   #109

Trailer: 2017 21 "Blue II" & 2017 Highlander XLE (previously 2010 17B "Blue" & 2008 Tacoma)
Quote:
Originally Posted by float5 View Post
You might have Eric give a demonstration on how to sanitize a trailer in his own fastidious way. That would bring in lots of folks --- especially if a craft brew somehow gets into it!
My mom would have had a good laugh with fastidious being used in any association with me as a kid. I used to live in fear of the forced visits to my one Aunt and Uncle’s home with the white sofa and carpet. I more resembled that Peanuts character with the dirt cloud following him everywhere

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance." George Bernard Shaw
thoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 06:41 PM   #110

Trailer: 2017 21 "Blue II" & 2017 Highlander XLE (previously 2010 17B "Blue" & 2008 Tacoma)
I just got a nice check from Escape thanks to those two fine folks pictured above in the Michigan gear -on both sides of that Infamous Buckeye. Thanks Dan and Martha! I look forward to seeing your new beauty!

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance." George Bernard Shaw
thoer is offline   Reply With Quote