2018 Rocky Crik MO Ozarks Hideout - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Rallies, Get-togethers, Gatherings or Events
Click Here to Login

Old 03-30-2018, 10:52 AM   #1

Trailer: 2015 Escape 17B "L'Escaboose" with 2021 Ford F150 XLT
2018 Rocky Crik MO Ozarks Hideout

We are on - a mini-rally to precede the Mississippi River Rally - September 21-23!

I had posted here: http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f1...ape-12265.html about how some new satellite images show my 17B on my 96-acre property in the southern Ozarks of MO and how I now have electricity with hookups for four trailers and that led to a discussion of a mini-rally.

Join me on a visit to the most beautiful area of the Missouri Ozarks, some local details and photos in the above post! With lovely fall weather we can share electrical needs if more than four are interested. I'm usually good with my solar panel and batteries.

Activities to include visiting the scenic waterfall (one mile downstream), gorgeous rocky shut-ins, old mills, deep blue springs, and elk viewing where they have been reintroduced to the wild just next door. Plenty of beautiful hiking and just relaxing around the campfire or hanging a hammock up the hill.

I have 200 amps to share. No water yet but I fill 7 gallon jugs at my neighbors if I need more water. There are nice campgrounds as close as 30 minutes for more amenities if desired.

I will be there by September 19 for early arrivals. You have plenty of time to think about joining me!

Linda Williams
Nindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:56 AM   #2

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Yes, the missing link for September's events.....thanks for posting Linda
Old 03-30-2018, 10:58 AM   #3

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0TA, 2022 F150 2.7EB
Hi Linda, good idea to get this posted so everyone will be aware. Even though I suggested that you hold the rally near the time of the Mississippi one, unfortunately we will not be able to make it. I have just booked the Miss. rally and we'll be leaving home to attend that then from there continuing to Georgia to visit our daughter and her kids.

Adrian
emers382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:03 AM   #4

Trailer: 2015 Escape 17B "L'Escaboose" with 2021 Ford F150 XLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by emers382 View Post
Hi Linda, good idea to get this posted so everyone will be aware. Even though I suggested that you hold the rally near the time of the Mississippi one, unfortunately we will not be able to make it. I have just booked the Miss. rally and we'll be leaving home to attend that then from there continuing to Georgia to visit our daughter and her kids.

Adrian
No problem - I will still see you at the Mississippi rally!
Nindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 01:44 PM   #5

Trailer: 2017 21 "Blue II" & 2017 Highlander XLE (previously 2010 17B "Blue" & 2008 Tacoma)
Nindy, you are a kind and generous person to do this - and one hell of a good torque wrencher!

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance." George Bernard Shaw
thoer is offline   Reply With Quote