See our Escape 5.0 on the road - Ontario to Florida - April, 2012 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Rallies, Get-togethers, Gatherings or Events
Click Here to Login

Old 03-23-2013, 07:38 AM   #1

Trailer: sold it
See our Escape 5.0 on the road - Ontario to Florida - April, 2012

Copying RVOMAHA's idea re: posting an upcoming trip in case someone along the way wants to see an Escape 5.0.

Hopefully the link below will work - but if not we're travelling from North Bay, Ontario, Canada to Washington, DC to Atlanta, Georgia to Key West, Florida. We'll be departing just after Easter and travelling for the month of April.

North Bay, ON to Key West, FL, USA - Google Maps
Old 03-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #2

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2016 Ram Eco Diesel 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrob View Post
Copying RVOMAHA's idea re: posting an upcoming trip in case someone along the way wants to see an Escape 5.0.

Hopefully the link below will work - but if not we're travelling from North Bay, Ontario, Canada to Washington, DC to Atlanta, Georgia to Key West, Florida. We'll be departing just after Easter and travelling for the month of April.

North Bay, ON to Key West, FL, USA - Google Maps
Hi: jcrob... We'll wave in passing!!! Be in Townsend Tenn. for the Egg Camping Club rally Apr. 18-21 then over to Myrtle Beach St. Pk. for a week. If it's warmed up we'll head north. Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
Attached Thumbnails
My Old Kentucky Home St. Pk. and 18 hole GC..jpg   Dynamic Duo.jpg  
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:32 PM   #3

Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
I'm pleased that jcrob has picked up the ball about posting upcoming trips for the benefit of those who might want camper tours en route. I still think it's a good idea as long as a person maintains some anonymity in the process. Just don't tell all the crooks out there where you live and when you will be gone from home.

On this trip we were able to meet up with Mike in Florida and show him our Escape, which was fun. On another trip we met up with a lady whose return home for her high school reunion just happened to cross our path in South Dakota, and that was fun, too! It's always fun to meet nice people who have an interest in Escapes.

I am sitting right now in the Escape 19 in Williamsburg, VA, and it is snowing outside, enough to accumulate. Hooray for the microwave in this situation. This snow was NOT part of the master plan! We are going to change our route home and give up on water in the tanks. Oh how will I survive without my onboard bathroom? Spoiled? Yes.