2014 Production Schedule Changes - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Escape News
Click Here to Login

Old 05-23-2014, 08:09 PM   #21
Commercial Member

Trailer: All Escape(s)
All of our Production dates for 2014 have now been reserved. - Thank you to all of you who passed the word along on the additional dates that we added.

We will be posting our January 2015 Completion dates on Monday May 26, 2014.

Have a great weekend.

Tammy
reace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:50 PM   #22
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
And then there were ZERO left for 2014. How cool is that for ETI as great manufacturers?

Wait in line... those of you that are waiting for Monday May 26, 2014. Remember, that's Pacific Time! (fingers poised over the send button)
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:05 PM   #23

Trailer: Truck camper
Not sure what "production dates" means

I saw the below productions dates on the web site, but I'm not sure what it means. Does it mean there will be one new Escape 5.0 TA available next year and it'll be ready April 9?

---------------------------------------
(Updated Aug 1, 2014)
Next Available Completion Dates:

Escape 15′ – March 19 and 20, 2015
Escape 17’ – April 17, 2015
Escape 19’ – May 26, 2015
Escape 21’ – March 10, 2015
Escape 5.0 TA - April 9, 2015
kylekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:07 PM   #24

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
If you order now, that is the earliest yours would be ready. There will be more dates after that one.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:09 PM   #25

What is the cutoff date to place an order to have the trailer ready on the completion date?
Thanks.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:19 PM   #26

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
The sooner you make a deposit to hold a date, then the countdown begins. You pick the available date, make the deposit and ETI will have it ready on that date.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:25 PM   #27

I guess what I mean is, when is the latest I can order a new unit in order to make the above production date? In other words, if I want a 5.0, when is the latest I can submit a deposit? Oct 1? Nov 1? Dec 1? Or is there a quota for that production date that is filling, and as soon as the quota is full then no more deposits accepted for that production date? thanks.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:38 PM   #28

Trailer: 2015 Escape 5.0TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylekai View Post
I guess what I mean is, when is the latest I can order a new unit in order to make the above production date? In other words, if I want a 5.0, when is the latest I can submit a deposit? Oct 1? Nov 1? Dec 1? Or is there a quota for that production date that is filling, and as soon as the quota is full then no more deposits accepted for that production date? thanks.
For that information you should probably email or phone Tammy at Escape.
I believe they that a couple of months but I could be wrong.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:50 PM   #29
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
You order based on the production date. If you want the Escape 5.0 TA - April 9, 2015, you need to order now. You snooze, you lose. Someone else will get that slot and then you wait until ETI releases more dates.

All it takes to get the spot is the $500 non-refundable depost. YOU then work out how/when you're paying for the trailer with ETI. It must be paid for before pickup.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:55 PM   #30

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
They will hold the completed trailer until you are ready to pick it up or have it delivered. Payment is due upon completion. The warranty begins at the time you take delivery.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:08 PM   #31
Commercial Member

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 - "Felicity"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylekai View Post
I saw the below productions dates on the web site, but I'm not sure what it means. Does it mean there will be one new Escape 5.0 TA available next year and it'll be ready April 9?
Escape fills production slots (dates) in the same order that deposits are received. The first deposit gets the next available slot for that model trailer. Because they do a lot of customizing, they tend to build in small batches of the same model.

Need custom storage to your design? Don't drill holes!
www.RVWidgetWorks.com
tractors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 08:29 PM   #32

Trailer: Escape 21 pick up on 5/26/15.
We just sent in our $500 to reserve the March 9, 2015 escape 21 date. I called ETI a couple of weeks ago to see if they had any owners in the Santa Barbara area since we were going to be out there on a business trip. I got Erin on the phone who gave me the names and contact # of Kelly and Julie in San Luis Obispo. We had never even seen an Escape before. Met hey were both very gracious and spent a lot if time with us and answered all my stupid questions. Many thanks to both of them. The Escape exceeded my expectations in all respects and I called in my deposit the day we returned home. Erin told me she was Reace and Tammy's daughter. When I asked how long she had worked for her parents she told me "all my life". I think there us an empire in the making! We live in the New Orleans area and plan to build the first Escape in Louisiana...the "Who Dat? Cruiser". I know each trailer is unique to their owners, and we hope ours will unique to us. I believe we are the first Louisiana Escape owners and plan to have our "reveal" next spring in Osoyoos, BC. Thanks to all on this forum for the invaluable information I have learned over the last 14 months.

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!
batcat is offline   Reply With Quote