2016/2017 Escape News - Page 6 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Escape News
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2016, 10:00 PM   #101

Trailer: 2016 19 classic "outta sight", jeep rubicon unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg A View Post
My understanding is they are making Canadien and US molds for 2017. The Canadien molds will be the same size as the current trailer models. The US molds will be 40% smaller.
You might want to send your steaks north!!! Time to start dieting to fit.
Marry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 10:04 PM   #102

Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
1. agreed with regard to mounting solar panels..need a more engineered method...possibly also flatten the area where it goes on the roof, mount it closer to the body and possibly create an air dam/deflector along the roof fiberglass and parallel to the solar panel front edge..less drag,resistance and possibility of the panel becoming a wing and stressing the anchor mounts! Designing a proper solar solution for 2017 and beyond is a must...anything else is going backwards unless you want to market it as retro.
2. create a proper lockable storage area for at least two AGM batteries for that solar array keeping in mind how much they weigh and cost $$$.
3. better integration of the storage option currently on the tongue

ruled out a 21 because of the bed/bathroom layout...hopefully some day they offer something else with the door at the rear which will allow that bathroom to move to back also..similar to the 25B21FB Bigfoot has..great layout for some.

ironically we are making suggestions or sharing ideas and Escape is already trying to finish the 19 mold for the 2017 model....
A lot of great suggestions . I especially like your suggestions with the solar . Why I am still hesitating with adding solar to the trailer . I just do not feel comfortable with the installations of the solar the way they are . I wish I could have 2 100 watts side by side instead of across the width of trailer using 1 . Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 10:19 PM   #103

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
Kinda irrelevant, but the Coleman 40W portable panels are going on sale again this weekend for $99 at Canadian Tire. What's that in USD?
Old 02-03-2016, 10:23 PM   #104

Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaglo View Post
Kinda irrelevant, but the Coleman 40W portable panels are going on sale again this weekend for $99 at Canadian Tire. What's that in USD?
Already have a 80 watt portable and a Honda Gen . Would be nice to have permanently installed panels . Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 11:42 PM   #105

Trailer: 2017-21' Escape (sold) Casita 17' (sold)
I think most everyone who is on this thread will want to see this NEW 2017 model "info" thread... started today by Reace.

http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f2...info-7119.html

Losangeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 04:29 PM   #106

Trailer: 2011 Escape 15a
I know Reace said no new sizes, but what about bringing back the Escape 15 for a limited run?
Lv4toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 02:16 AM   #107

Trailer: 2017-21' Escape (sold) Casita 17' (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reace View Post
2016 will be a very exciting year for Escape Trailer Industries as we plan to grow to meet the demand for our product.

Along with our facility expansion and factory upgrades…. The 2017 Escape trailers will have a new look! We are still working on the molds and can’t divulge too much information at this time, however there are some new and exciting changes coming for the 2017 model. We are approximately 6 weeks away from the unveil.

The new design will allow us to offer some new updated Standard Features and as well as a revised Options List with new additions. The interior layout for each model is not changing, however there will be subtle improvements throughout each Escape Trailer model for 2017.

Escape Trailer Industries has had to implement a price increase for all new orders. Some, of this increase is a result of the poor state of the Canadian dollar and some is a result of what’s to come…

Reace and Tammy
very excited to soon see interior pics of the 2017 - showing the somewhat revised interior... and the 2017 fabric / floor stock options.

Losangeles is offline   Reply With Quote