2017 19' Exterior Photos - Page 16 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Escape News
Click Here to Login

Old 03-22-2016, 04:07 PM   #151

Trailer: 17B 2017
Anyone ever hear of a wave3 heater installed in an escape?

gocamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 04:13 PM   #152

Trailer: 2016 Escape 19 Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabeck View Post
This is not an option , however one may eliminate the furnace and receive a credit as well as extra cabinet space . We chose not to have the furnace in favour of installing a built in electric heater . At this point in our camping/rv life this suits us very well . Very quiet , clean and easy .
Wow, I do wish that I had known about that. I would have definitely eliminated it and gained some more storage space. And probably would have bought one of those little cube heaters if the need ever arose.

GregandTeresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 04:16 PM   #153
Site Team

Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape 19' PRAIRIE SCHOONER pulled by 2014 Ram Hemi/8sp
I'd hate to have to rely on just an electric furnace while camping. Sometimes electric is not available nor reliable, it is comforting to have a spare heater, the propane furnace. I had an all electric camper and found it to be limiting.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:17 PM   #154

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
DM2663 Frig

Has anyone found information/photo on this frig? I just did a google search and could not find anything. Not even in the US and Canadian 2016 products catalog from Dometic.

Thanks
Old 03-22-2016, 04:20 PM   #155

Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner View Post
Some info I found on the Dometic awning:

Dometic awning 9500 E - iRV2 Forums

Oh joy.

Granted, the last post was in 2014, but still!
My brother own's one of those huge motorhome's with this awning and hates it and wishes to just have the tried and true awning . This is also my 4 th . What is nice too with the fiesta awning is what you can do with it . When you have a camper you always have to pay attention to your weight you are carrying . Mine was only 9 ft across . Those springs inside were giving me trouble so I pulled them out - I was curious they weighed 78 lbs . Carefree has what is called a "pioneer kit "which has 2 new end caps and a folding arm that you put in a loop on one end and manually roll and unroll . So easy . This kit was 149.00 and we loved it . If I ever have trouble with this awning will get that "pioneer kit" . Less weight too . But so simple . Don't forget Dometic made this awning and we all know how great a company they are . Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 04:26 PM   #156
Site Team

Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape 19' PRAIRIE SCHOONER pulled by 2014 Ram Hemi/8sp
I'm waiting for new interior pictures......what do the windows look like inside?
Old 03-22-2016, 04:35 PM   #157

Trailer: 1979 Boler B1700
Re: DM2663 Frig

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner View Post
Has anyone found information/photo on this frig? I just did a google search and could not find anything. Not even in the US and Canadian 2016 products catalog from Dometic.
The DM 2663 RB is in the Dometic Canada website's list of refrigerators, under "Americana Plus Series".
The Dometic U.S. site also lists the DM 2663 RB as well.
I don't know offhand what the "RB" means.

There are manuals posted for these products.

I didn't find this using Google, either - I suspect that the way Dometic's site generates the web pages keeps Google from effectively indexing them.
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 04:50 PM   #158

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian B-P View Post
The DM 2663 RB is in the Dometic Canada website's list of refrigerators, under "Americana Plus Series".
The Dometic U.S. site also lists the DM 2663 RB as well.
I don't know offhand what the "RB" means.

I didn't find this using Google, either - I suspect that the way Dometic's site generates the web pages keeps Google from effectively indexing them.
Thanks Brian! I had searched their site and it would say "item not found" or whatever. Well, I take that back - it would find a manual, but not photos and other info. You have the same search ability my husband has. He can find whatever on the net. I give up after much frustration. Link is now bookmarked!

PS (edit) - what the heck is an "optional insert door panel" for the frig? Does that mean you can get it in different colors or what? Of course a search at their site only gave me frigs that have that option (well, okay I didn't look at all upteen bazillion pages).
Old 03-22-2016, 05:02 PM   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
I'm waiting for new interior pictures......what do the windows look like inside?
ME TOO!!!! (yep, I'm yelling!)

is there an icon for "waving hand wildly in the air"?

Let's see if this works:

Old 03-22-2016, 05:09 PM   #160

Trailer: 2015 21ft Escape "Spirit of the Plains", 2014 GMC Sierra with max tow package
Escape offers the furnace as standard equipment and the AC as an option. When we looked at the Casitas 3 years ago, they had the AC as standard and the furnace as an option. However I now see they are both offered as an option. If you venture very far from home you probably will want both. I will never forget the one night in the Colorado Rockies in the tent. It was beautiful at 4 in the afternoon. At 4 in the morning it was a whole different story. Loren

Loren & Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote