Escape 21NE - interior photos - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Escape News
Click Here to Login

Old 01-09-2020, 09:35 PM   #21

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
I think the extra 4 inches in width would benefit anyone taller than 6 foot in sleeping crossways in the trailer. Of course the 2 step is great as well.

https://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f8...ape-12918.html
Eggscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 11:08 PM   #22

Trailer: 2018 Escape 17A double dinette
Thanks to Pat I did the same backsplash extension both behind and to side of stove on my 17. so easy to do and easy to clean. I think it looks great.
Old 01-10-2020, 12:23 AM   #23

Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggscape View Post
I think the extra 4 inches in width would benefit anyone taller than 6 foot in sleeping crossways in the trailer. Of course the 2 step is great as well.
Hi Ed yes forgot the 2 step is also great ! Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 12:24 AM   #24

Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2owmn View Post
Thanks to Pat I did the same backsplash extension both behind and to side of stove on my 17. so easy to do and easy to clean. I think it looks great.
Thankyou Barbra ! Glad it worked out for you ! Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 12:29 AM   #25

Trailer: 2014 Escape 15B sold, 2019 Escape 19
We have a 19 now and we like the layout (also 6 inches wider would have been even better) but if I was going for a 21 the original layout is the one I prefer. It is nice though that Escape is giving its customers more choices
Effie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 04:25 AM   #26

Trailer: 2020 Escape 19
I prefer this layout to the original 21.

In the original 21 I didn't like walking and seeing the bed. I also thought the bed may be to narrow for my wife and I.

I prefer the 19' as its narrower meaning less front surface area which makes it easier to tow, better gas mileage.
Old 01-10-2020, 06:34 AM   #27

Trailer: 2014 21' Escape
Thanks for sharing the photos! Consumers like options, the more they can make something what they want instead of feeling they have to settle on what's available the more consumers will be driven to your product. I feel Escape is in a very unique position, not many competitor, a very good reputation, and also fills some niches the competition they do have does not do. I think as long as the economy stays positive they should do well and continuing to improve your brand is refreshing thing to see.

Enjoy the journey.

Steve
stratos175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 06:41 AM   #28

Trailer: 2018 21' ; 2014 19' (Sold)
And it looks like you eliminated that 'step up' in the dining area, which is a pain in my book.

Jan

We do not remember days, we remember moments.
- Cesare Pavese
CADreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 06:44 AM   #29

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
In the photo shown the 2nd step down is about 2-4" off the ground which to me would cause stumbling issues going up and down when the trailer is level and on a hard surface? Why the demand for the second step?
Old 01-10-2020, 06:52 AM   #30
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
It's nice there are choices. I see the change required the 'closet/pantry' to be a lot narrower. I don't typically carry hanging clothes, but do hang a couple of coats and that's the only space above waist level for heavier/bulky storage. Like coffee makers, Instant Pots, etc. I really don't like getting down on my hands and knees to get out things to cook with, besides everything is always at the back of the cupboard! I think the drawer and cupboard stack (optional) at the end of the bed would be missed by some.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 07:09 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
It's nice there are choices. I see the change required the 'closet/pantry' to be a lot narrower. I don't typically carry hanging clothes, but do hang a couple of coats and that's the only space above waist level for heavier/bulky storage. Like coffee makers, Instant Pots, etc. I really don't like getting down on my hands and knees to get out things to cook with, besides everything is always at the back of the cupboard! I think the drawer and cupboard stack (optional) at the end of the bed would be missed by some.
Yes, the refer side is almost identical to the E19 set up where you either add shelves to the closet or some other way of utilization of the open area. As far as cooking appliances, we have always stowed then below in the compartments under the refer and closet, both in the E19's and E21's we have owned. That space is large enough for coffee and other electric appliances, even a toaster oven.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:07 AM   #32

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
If this layout was an option when we got the 5.0TA it would have been strongly considered as we both liked the 5.0TA layout much more than the original 21. It sure is nice to see a new option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patandlinda View Post
Wonder how big bath is ?
Not sure if this was answered, but it is the same as the one in the 19 or 5.0TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
I like looking out a window when I do dishes, not the wall.
For me this would mostly be looking in the window, as I much prefer to do dishes where I can relax doing chores much due to being in the great outdoors.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 09:46 AM   #33

I just priced mine with options, $35,000 US or about $2500 more than my 2019.....hhhmmm? That is a lot of propane!
Old 01-10-2020, 09:48 AM   #34

Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
What are the dimensions on the dinette? Specifically the front to back length of the benches. I am wondering if this could function as 2 small twin beds for kids.
DougG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 09:51 AM   #35

Perhaps they may also offer a front bunk option like they did with the E19?
Old 01-10-2020, 11:20 AM   #36

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19, sold; 2019 Escape 21, Sept. 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
In the photo shown the 2nd step down is about 2-4" off the ground which to me would cause stumbling issues going up and down when the trailer is level and on a hard surface? Why the demand for the second step?
I'd be happy to have a second step like that. It would serve as a landing when there's mud etc. on the ground. Easier to stand on two steps while putting on or taking off wet weather foot gear. We try and avoid outdoor shoes inside, especially wet muddy ones.

Ron
Ron in BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 12:41 PM   #37

Trailer: 2019 5.0TA "Junior", 2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
With the high lift axle that lower step would be further off the ground. And on uneven terrain when the passenger side wheels are on blocks or leveling boards that raises the door even further. We are able to handle that - at least for now - although there have been a couple of times when we had two boards under the tires on the passenger side and our single step was a long way from the ground. Doesn't happen often, and not a huge deal for us, but if the 2-step had been an option when ours was built I would have taken it.
Old 01-10-2020, 12:52 PM   #38
Bea

Trailer: 2019 Escape 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratos175 View Post
Thanks for sharing the photos! Consumers like options, the more they can make something what they want instead of feeling they have to settle on what's available the more consumers will be driven to your product. I feel Escape is in a very unique position, not many competitor, a very good reputation, and also fills some niches the competition they do have does not do. I think as long as the economy stays positive they should do well and continuing to improve your brand is refreshing thing to see.

Enjoy the journey.

Steve
Well said Steve. So nice to see a sneak peak of the 21NE! If we had both 21' layouts to choose from last year, it would've been fun to consider both....but still very grateful for the original 21' layout we have now. Also fun to see some of the newer standard options in fabric and flooring and the various new upgrades for future Escape owners . More options are good. Looking forward to the unveiling of the new 23' soon. Keep up the good work Karl, and staff at ETI! - The Bea Team
Bea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 07:46 PM   #39

Trailer: 2011 19'
Is this in the showroom Karl?

My Blog; https://lenanddian.blogspot.com
Old Fulica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 09:25 PM   #40

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21C 2019 Expedition
It is- my buddy viewed it two weeks ago and loved it. Thought he was going to order but ended up with a stickie

Tags
#21ne