Escape 21NE - interior photos - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Escape News
Click Here to Login

Old 01-09-2020, 01:17 PM   #1
Escape Trailer Industries

Trailer: All of them
Escape 21NE - interior photos

Here are photos (not professional) of the first 21NE off the line, with one of our new fabric, flooring, formica combinations. Big windows for a big dinette.

Options are in development for some modular style cabinetry to convert the large dinette into a smaller dinette based on the customers use case. I am imagining this trailer layout as multi functional i.e., keep the large dinette for weekend trips where less storage is required (and maybe more people e.g., grandkids etc), and have the ability to add modular cabinetry for longer trips.

I am very grateful to our customers who asked for this layout. Loved lots by some and less by others, but always loved because it is an Escape.
Attached Thumbnails
21NEInvA01 Bed view.jpg   21NEInvA01 Dinette View.jpg   21NEInvA01 Driver Side Interior.jpg   21NEInvA01 Passenger Side Interior.jpg  
Karl@Escape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 01:36 PM   #2

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Looks like a new vent hood set up....very nice indeed. Any idea on prices yet?
Old 01-09-2020, 02:15 PM   #3

Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl@Escape View Post
Here are photos (not professional) of the first 21NE off the line, with one of our new fabric, flooring, formica combinations. Big windows for a big dinette.

Options are in development for some modular style cabinetry to convert the large dinette into a smaller dinette based on the customers use case. I am imagining this trailer layout as multi functional i.e., keep the large dinette for weekend trips where less storage is required (and maybe more people e.g., grandkids etc), and have the ability to add modular cabinetry for longer trips.

I am very grateful to our customers who asked for this layout. Loved lots by some and less by others, but always loved because it is an Escape.
Many nice improvements . Like the new vent over the stove , looks like the led light on the Sam 1 we installed . Love the u dinette . Having the 19 was too small for us to have a u dinette .You moved the bath back to middle , yes . Would want a oven like we have . And needs splash guards behind stove top and sink . Yes big window in front again .
Don’t care for your flooring but glad not brown . Bed away from the door like 19 , Yes .
If the 21 was in this configuration when we purchased would have gone with the 21 instead of 19 . Wonder how big bath is ? Pictures ? Outside pictures ? Can you still get sliders and manual awning ? Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 02:44 PM   #4

Trailer: 2012 Escape "Classic" 5.0 SA
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
I would imagine a bit more than a propane refill.

I don't know if it's the picture but it looks like a long run of unsupported roof from the kitchen to the front of the trailer.

Barry

2012 Escape "Classic" 5.0 SA / 2017 F150, 2.7 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercab
Former trailers: 2005 Escape 17B / 1972 Boler 13'
barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 03:27 PM   #5

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 "Seventy Degrees"
This is a nice optional layout, and with the addition of some modular setup should be very well received. Like it.....
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 04:17 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry View Post
I would imagine a bit more than a propane refill.

I don't know if it's the picture but it looks like a long run of unsupported roof from the kitchen to the front of the trailer.

Barry
It spans the door opening, no more than what is present currently in the E19 and E21...

I think the window over the sink should be centered between stove and sink for symmetry...as fas as the splash guards, they exist with the oak but not the maple, I sort of like the maple. Maybe an introductory price to kick start the E21 NE production..similar to when the first E21's were made.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:20 PM   #7

Quote:
Same base price as the E21
Old 01-09-2020, 04:22 PM   #8

Any exterior shots available, you are doing a great job so far Karl with your photos, lets see some more...
Old 01-09-2020, 04:25 PM   #9

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
What is NE? New Escape?
Old 01-09-2020, 04:28 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patandlinda View Post
Many nice improvements . Like the new vent over the stove , looks like the led light on the Sam 1 we installed . Love the u dinette . Having the 19 was too small for us to have a u dinette .You moved the bath back to middle , yes . Would want a oven like we have . And needs splash guards behind stove top and sink . Yes big window in front again .
Don’t care for your flooring but glad not brown . Bed away from the door like 19 , Yes .
If the 21 was in this configuration when we purchased would have gone with the 21 instead of 19 . Wonder how big bath is ? Pictures ? Outside pictures ? Can you still get sliders and manual awning ? Pat
Re: Sliders - I assume you mean windows. Yes, in fact all the framed windows going forward will be Double Glazed and sliding, even the small windows.

This unit is a bit of a hybrid, so it can take a mixture of the 19 and 21 options. Manual awning etc are all available.

We are also working on a stainless steel backsplash that can apply to both oak and maple (retrofit version also in the works), should have prototype installed mid Feb 2020.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:36 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaglo View Post
What is NE? New Escape?
The sales team decided on 21NE. Next Edition, New Edition, New Escape, Next Evolution, Now Exists..... lots of fun to be had here
Old 01-09-2020, 04:40 PM   #12

Quote:
Any exterior shots available, you are doing a great job so far Karl with your photos, lets see some more...
The exterior photos are not so good. Basically it is the E21 mold with different cutouts. I added a couple of other interior photos. The bathroom is same as the E5.0TA and E19. This unit also has the double step.
Attached Thumbnails
20200108_084019.jpg   20200108_084035.jpg   20200107_151506.jpg   20200107_151512.jpg  
Old 01-09-2020, 05:19 PM   #13
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:

I think the window over the sink should be centered between stove and sink for symmetry...
I like looking out a window when I do dishes, not the wall.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 05:24 PM   #14

I see installed stereo with antenna and 4 speakers, port and starboard showers, extra hatch possible as well as bath window option. Microwave and air conditioning, extra front light over box, frameless windows, power awning, 1 additional set of captain lights, is "U" standard? Also it appears the water lines to the kitchen are no longer outside as there is now a route available under the bed. Missing is exterior or interior access to dinette seat on passenger side?
Old 01-09-2020, 05:26 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
The sink and window is right next to the door, which normally is open most of the time, but I can live with it there....
Old 01-09-2020, 05:35 PM   #16

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0TA, 2022 F150 2.7EB
Quote:
We are also working on a stainless steel backsplash that can apply to both oak and maple (retrofit version also in the works), should have prototype installed mid Feb 2020.
Karl I wouldn't suggest you ask Reace for any help re the stainless backsplash. We had one in our 2007 5.0 apparently he tried one more but had issues installing and said he'd never do it again
emers382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 06:47 PM   #17

Perhaps with the straighter walls it maybe easier than with the older classic curves....
Old 01-09-2020, 07:38 PM   #18

Quote:
Re: Sliders - I assume you mean windows. Yes, in fact all the framed windows going forward will be Double Glazed and sliding, even the small windows.

This unit is a bit of a hybrid, so it can take a mixture of the 19 and 21 options. Manual awning etc are all available.

Thankyou for your quick response . Very happy about the sliding windows and manual awning !Yes on the stainless backsplash ! The double glazed sliders is what we have on our 19 . They are also I guess you would call smoked , which we like . Pat
Old 01-09-2020, 07:40 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Me too ! Pat
Old 01-09-2020, 07:45 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by emers382 View Post
Karl I wouldn't suggest you ask Reace for any help re the stainless backsplash. We had one in our 2007 5.0 apparently he tried one more but had issues installing and said he'd never do it again
If not stainless we bought extra Formica and if you have the back splash it just tucks , after you loosen the screws holding backsplash , behind about 1/4 in and bend to tuck behind the vent about 1/4 . We found a edge at Lowe,’s and it has been there now about 5 years . It doesn’t move . Oh put your screws back on splash board . Real easy and no worries about vinyl behind stove being damaged . PT

Tags
#21ne