Production Schedule - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Escape News
Click Here to Login

Old 02-16-2017, 07:03 PM   #1

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19' #2
Production Schedule

Looks like no 21's dates available for a while.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20170216-185827.jpg  
Old 02-16-2017, 07:24 PM   #2

Trailer: None now
And it looks like our 19's are right behind it.
wetzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 10:00 PM   #3

Trailer: 2017 21' Escape as of 01/16/17
Holy Toledo! Not surprised. We had to wait 1 1/2 years to get ours from the time we decided to get one.

"Whoever said retirement was overrated...
...never had an Escape"
Red Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 10:17 PM   #4

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
Solitudi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
Holy Toledo! Not surprised. We had to wait 1 1/2 years to get ours from the time we decided to get one.
Cherry Kool aid all around.
Congrats Escape
Iowa Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:58 PM   #5

Trailer: None now
And the 19 just joined the 21 in sold out status
wetzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 02:15 PM   #6

Trailer: pondering.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetzk View Post
And the 19 just joined the 21 in sold out status
yes....have been screen capturing the ETI production schedule web page to a pdf with each change....thought it might be interesting to look back on it someday.....memory was that someone on here in another thread bet that 2017 production would be sold out by Sept 2016..but then again that may have been before increased production capacity allowed additional slots...not sure what the total number of 19 and 21 slots for 2017 were but it might be cool to know....
anyway congrats to ETI !
also very glad when the 21 was sold out as that finally put a stop to the brain second guessing the decision to signup for a 19!
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 04:59 PM   #7

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
That's about how long we waited as well. Now to start using ours out on the road!
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:20 PM   #8

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Heck, me too, but I had to wait for them to get the darn mould done. Worth the wait though, in my opinion.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 06:02 PM   #9

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19' #2
And now the 19' joins the list.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20170220-180111.jpg  
Old 02-20-2017, 07:11 PM   #10

Trailer: 2010 EggCamper (#083); 2017 Escape 21 (#053); 2016 F-150 5.0L FX4
We must have timed it just right - or just been lucky. We made the down-payment for our 2017 21' on May 30, 2016, and took possession this past Sunday, February 19th, 2017 - 265 days - a little short of 9 months.
War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 07:32 PM   #11

Trailer: 2018 Escape 21C
Great news , this will definitely simplify ordering a trailer .
steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 07:35 PM   #12

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Keep checking the schedule

For anyone reading this thread that wants to order a trailer and the schedule says they're not taking orders - keep checking their schedule. Multiples times a day, if you really want to. As well as checking on this forum - frequently.

We wanted to order a 21', but their production schedule was closed to orders. Dang it! However, I kept refreshing their schedule page - for weeks. Darn it, nothing. I kept reading this forum. Darn it, nothing. (Well, regarding them taking orders again.)

On the morning of December 17, 2015 I was up way earlier than I normally am. Did the usual checking. Darn it, nothing. Checked back some hours later and OH MY GOSH!!! (fill in a stronger word for "oh my gosh" though) - Stephen99 had posted there were two openings for a 21. OMG!!!

I called Dirk at work to see if it was okay to get it. He said "are you sure you want this trailer", I said "yes" and he said "okay" and I said "okay, bye". Click. Probably a less than 30 second conversation.

I quickly called ETI and got the last of those two trailers. I shrieked. The gal there laughed. I was later told it was a good thing I had called as someone had emailed about it after I had snagged it with that call.

So, yeah, openings can come up unexpectedly, so keep checking. Frequently. And if one comes up, don't email. Call them ASAP.

And good luck!
Old 02-20-2017, 09:32 PM   #13

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21 "LollyPop" June 12, 2017, sold Coleman pop up
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner View Post
For anyone reading this thread that wants to order a trailer and the schedule says they're not taking orders - keep checking their schedule. Multiples times a day, if you really want to. As well as checking on this forum - frequently.

We wanted to order a 21', but their production schedule was closed to orders. Dang it! However, I kept refreshing their schedule page - for weeks. Darn it, nothing. I kept reading this forum. Darn it, nothing. (Well, regarding them taking orders again.)

On the morning of December 17, 2015 I was up way earlier than I normally am. Did the usual checking. Darn it, nothing. Checked back some hours later and OH MY GOSH!!! (fill in a stronger word for "oh my gosh" though) - Stephen99 had posted there were two openings for a 21. OMG!!!

I called Dirk at work to see if it was okay to get it. He said "are you sure you want this trailer", I said "yes" and he said "okay" and I said "okay, bye". Click. Probably a less than 30 second conversation.

I quickly called ETI and got the last of those two trailers. I shrieked. The gal there laughed. I was later told it was a good thing I had called as someone had emailed about it after I had snagged it with that call.

So, yeah, openings can come up unexpectedly, so keep checking. Frequently. And if one comes up, don't email. Call them ASAP.

And good luck!
Laura, I saw that 21' when it came on that morning on the ETI website, I suppose before anyone else did, and called and talked to ETI about it and they said it was available. But I did not really want to pick up the trailer until late spring of 2017, not in late December 2016- Dec. 28 is what I think I recall was the completion date. The December date did not really fit for us. I knew it would be a blessing for someone else when they saw it and got it, and glad it was you. So we waited until April 1, and even then had to call back later to get a date that wasn't early February 2017. So we will get our 21' later this spring, and the anticipation is growing! My Laura and I will look forward to meeting you and Dirk someday out there. Also, we were in Chilliwack in late July to see that first one of the new 21', just a few days after you posted the first pictures.

And thanks to you and Stephen99 and others for your helpful posts, as I have learned so much from so many of you.
casejh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:47 PM   #14

Trailer: 2023 21NE "Hardley II" 2021 Toyota Tacoma (Diesel Jeep stranded us twice so it had to go)
While we were waiting for a 19, I found out about those 21s getting posted by using a page called:
https://www.followthatpage.com
It's a service that will check webpages for changes and send you an email notification. The free service will check one page once an hour or multiple pages less frequently. There's also a pay option that will check more often.
There are filters to help stop nuisance notifications from parts of the page you're not concerned with. I've used it a few different things and it has worked well for me.
Jimrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 12:24 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrules View Post
It's a service that will check webpages for changes and send you an email notification. The free service will check one page once an hour or multiple pages less frequently.
Well, dang, didn't know about this! That's pretty cool they'll do that. Thanks for the info. Maybe it'll help someone else.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:31 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by casejh View Post
Laura, I saw that 21' when it came on that morning on the ETI website, I suppose before anyone else did, and called and talked to ETI about it and they said it was available. But I did not really want to pick up the trailer until late spring of 2017, not in late December 2016- Dec. 28 is what I think I recall was the completion date. The December date did not really fit for us. I knew it would be a blessing for someone else when they saw it and got it, and glad it was you. So we waited until April 1, and even then had to call back later to get a date that wasn't early February 2017. So we will get our 21' later this spring, and the anticipation is growing! My Laura and I will look forward to meeting you and Dirk someday out there. Also, we were in Chilliwack in late July to see that first one of the new 21', just a few days after you posted the first pictures.

And thanks to you and Stephen99 and others for your helpful posts, as I have learned so much from so many of you.
I remember you saying something about this before, but had forgotten about it. So, did you do any self kicking when you realized your trailer was coming later than you had hoped for? As in "dang, should have snagged it when we could have" sort of thing?

I actually got the trailer earlier than the mid-December date they originally gave us. And it would have been even earlier, but due to a muck up at their end, our request for an earlier date didn't get transferred to our paperwork from the email confirming that. But, it all worked out in the end.

And 3 weeks from now I will have completed my 2-day driving lessons with the trailer (okay, the first day) if all goes well (if the stupid pneumonia doesn't come back that caused me to cancel my first appointment). And then I'll have lots more confidence in taking the trailer out and about! YAY!

So, I guess I need to add you two to the list of folks I owe a beer or two or three to! Stephen99 is at the top of that list, jostling with a few others.
Old 02-21-2017, 05:57 AM   #17

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21 "LollyPop" June 12, 2017, sold Coleman pop up
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner View Post
I remember you saying something about this before, but had forgotten about it. So, did you do any self kicking when you realized your trailer was coming later than you had hoped for? As in "dang, should have snagged it when we could have" sort of thing?

I actually got the trailer earlier than the mid-December date they originally gave us. And it would have been even earlier, but due to a muck up at their end, our request for an earlier date didn't get transferred to our paperwork from the email confirming that. But, it all worked out in the end.

And 3 weeks from now I will have completed my 2-day driving lessons with the trailer (okay, the first day) if all goes well (if the stupid pneumonia doesn't come back that caused me to cancel my first appointment). And then I'll have lots more confidence in taking the trailer out and about! YAY!

So, I guess I need to add you two to the list of folks I owe a beer or two or three to! Stephen99 is at the top of that list, jostling with a few others.
Actually, the timing is going to work out great for us, but I know everyone is different and some want their trailer ASAP. That is a great idea to be monitoring the websites, though, as unexpected things can happen. Does anyone know if ETI has announced when they will open the 2018 production schedule? Many of us remember April 1 of last year (no fooling)!
casejh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 07:11 AM   #18

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
and there was the debacle of April 1, 2016 when the lines were opened for the great land rush, I mean Escape rush, trying to call and get your order for the new models in queue. Finally at 3 pm I got my slot.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:08 AM   #19

Trailer: 2017 21 "Blue II" & 2017 Highlander XLE (previously 2010 17B "Blue" & 2008 Tacoma)
My bet is that once all the newly constructed space comes into full production use, that this current production schedule will see some significant changes.

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance." George Bernard Shaw
thoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:37 AM   #20

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoer View Post
My bet is that once all the newly constructed space comes into full production use, that this current production schedule will see some significant changes.
They are getting close to ultimate capacity, but once the front shop is done, and it may be now, they will use it for a showroom, orientations, and doing service work, freeing up that space from the main building.

Quite the change from the first shop I saw in 2009, and definitely an improvement over the pig barn. (
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote