Reace and Tammy Retire - Page 15 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Escape News
Click Here to Login

Old 08-23-2019, 02:37 PM   #141

Trailer: 2015 5.0 TA
Congratulations Tammy and Reace, well deserved. I remember back in 2005 going to their factory (converted barn), getting a tour and ordering a 17B on the spot with options that would not be considered today. Well built trailer then and now.
Enjoy retirement and have fun with new opportunities.

Old 08-23-2019, 04:14 PM   #142

Trailer: 2016 Escape 21
Congratulations on a well-deserved retirement. We feel blessed to have known you and wish you all the best going forward.
Don and Bea

Old 09-12-2019, 06:07 PM   #143

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 #3
First of all, sorry for my late entry to this subject, but life happens.
After reading the announcement, along with all the nice comments and concerns, I still feel the need to enter my two cents.

We all know that Tammy and Reace created something special with Escape. They not only designed, built, sold, and serviced some of the finest travel trailers and fifth wheels on the market, they formed a family. At least that’s what I call it. CEO’s, owners, etc retire all the time and this is the greatest outpouring of well wishes I’ve ever seen.

We purchased our 2013 Escape 21 because of all the positive comments stated on this forum. It appeared that this little company really cared about their product and the people who purchased them. They listened to suggestions, incorporated what made sense, and did the best they could for each one of us. Hell, they even ASKED for input. Who does that, and means it?

So here we are at the end of their rein. The company has grown 10 fold, but the look and feel is still the same. I know it was difficult to create this atmosphere, but maintaining it through all the changes and all the growth, wow. This isn’t a sign of planning, and it’s not something you learn in a business class. It’s a sign of real caring, of family.

So, let us offer our best wishes, and please, add our home to the many others as a way station for your travels. We’re just south of Seattle, and only one mile off I5. Easy on and off, for trailers/5th wheels, not helicopters.

Our best, Tom and Arlene
TAfraser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:18 PM   #144

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19'
Congratulations on your retirement Reace and Tammy! You truly deserve it. Thanks for building such a great travel trailer company with the best customer service ever! Thank you for being approachable and easy to talk to.

Reace, thanks for helping us with our awning issue...we've enjoyed the switch to manual and it's working out great for our West Coast weather!

You guys are awesome and best wishes and lots of travelling in your future!

Katrina and Mark
katzam29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:30 PM   #145

Trailer: 1979Westfalia
I hope Tammy and Reece get to finally get to visit some very nice places that their trailers have been over the years. You done good!!!
Randy in Maine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 06:23 AM   #146

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
Hello!

We met Reece briefly when picking up our 19 last year; so we don't have the history with him and his wife as most people on this forum have. But we know them through the results of their shared vision... a fantastic trailer! So... thank you for making my 'treehouse on wheels' dream come true! Love, love our 19! We searched for a year before deciding on Escape and could not be happier... much luck to you both on your life's new journey... Happy camping!

Serendipity
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 11:56 AM   #147

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21
Tammy and Reace.
I am late posting this but just trying to get a grip on the fact that you guys are not at ETI anymore.We came for a visit to the plant on Ashwell Road and ordered a 17b on the spot.
That was in the fall of 2004.You guys always felt like family.There was no website, no forum at the time only a little ad in the Buy and Sell paper.Factory direct.Wow, no salesman to deal with.You guys were super nice and you still are, always listening to people.
However, going forward we wish you a Very Happy Retirement, you have surely earned it.Enjoy the fruits of your labour, stay healthy, travel safely and keep following your dreams.
We are going to miss you.All the best
from Raili and Allan in North Vanouver.
Allan Bornestig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:09 PM   #148

Trailer: Escape 21' 2016
Another late posting, but never too late to wish you two a beautiful, deserved and happy retirement. Ned and I echo what others have said about your creation of a rare, these days, quality company that produced well made quality trailers. Your after market sales and troubleshooting have been incredibly responsive. We all know when the time is here to retire. Time to do all the things you love and have been putting off! ❤️ Hope to see you on the road somewhere. Come to Port Townsend!

2005 Toyota 4Runner
Carla Jean is offline   Reply With Quote

« Trailer Life | - »