Trailer Life - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Escape News
Click Here to Login

Old 12-16-2015, 04:29 PM   #1

Trailer: 2016 21. '15 Ford Explorer V-6
Trailer Life

Just saw the January '16 edition of TrailerLife Magazine and there is a good article on molded fiberglass trailers. Escape is one the featured companies. There is a nice picture of someone's beautiful 5.0TA being towed by a beautiful red Tundra!

Wonder who that could be?

Cheers

“Get out the map and lay your finger anywhere down” -Indigo Girls
Steve Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 09:33 PM   #2

Trailer: 2015 Escape 5.0TA/03 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
Upon first glance at the article a couple of days ago, I thought I was looking at my model trailer as we just picked up our
5.0TA two months ago. So proud of ETI and their winning 5.0 tandem axle after Trailer Life featured a 5.0TA on the cover of their August 15 magazine. Upon closer inspection of the article I noticed the trailer picture was of a 5.0 (single axle) which went out of production some time ago and the 1/3 page article writes up the 21, giving the specs for the 21. Misleading to say the least by Trailer Life.

Cliff
JMTHKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 08:44 AM   #3

Trailer: 2016 21 ft. with 2013 F150 Tug
I got my new Trailer Life a few days ago and after reading that article, to me, it showed what a great value Escape Trailers are for the money after seeing the prices and what you get on some of the other trailers.
grump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 01:54 PM   #4

Trailer: 2015 21ft Escape "Spirit of the Plains", 2014 GMC Sierra with max tow package
Quote:
Originally Posted by grump View Post
I got my new Trailer Life a few days ago and after reading that article, to me, it showed what a great value Escape Trailers are for the money after seeing the prices and what you get on some of the other trailers.
I saw that article and it does show that fiberglass trailers are more expensive than stick built ones. As for Escape, the dollar exchange rate is just the icing on the cake for those of us in the USA. Loren
Loren & Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 01:56 PM   #5

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
I've always looked at two things - cost and price. Cost is what it costs to own. Price is what we pay when we buy. My feeling is the cost of ownership (while using and when passing on to the next owner) is lower for an Escape than other trailers.