Update on 2107 production dates? - Page 5 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Escape News
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-08-2016, 06:34 PM   #41
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
Posts: 727
One possible problem I see... Sorry I have to run so I've only skimmed other responses quickly so I don't know if somebody else has brought it up.

The floor under the bed on the 19 is raised a couple of inches, to make room for the fresh water tank. You don't have a flat floor right from the front to the back. You'll have a step up to the rear dinette... this won't work with your wheeled chair idea...
__________________

__________________
Doug

2013 Escape 19 ("The Dog House") , 2012 Nissan Frontier
dbailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 06:46 PM   #42
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In Washington, Washington
Trailer: 2015 Artic Fox 29-5T Fifthwheel
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbailey View Post
One possible problem I see... Sorry I have to run so I've only skimmed other responses quickly so I don't know if somebody else has brought it up.

The floor under the bed on the 19 is raised a couple of inches, to make room for the fresh water tank. You don't have a flat floor right from the front to the back. You'll have a step up to the rear dinette... this won't work with your wheeled chair idea...
I did know that but am hoping with a 60 " length, I could avoid scooting back to the ledge. I know,......it would only take one time that I forget about that ledge and..... "Timber!"
Lol
__________________

Rosalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 07:06 PM   #43
Senior Member
 
Patandlinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ventura County, California
Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Posts: 4,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalyn View Post
Attachment 15851

Hope this works.
I am sending this off my cell phone.
Looks like it would work ! Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:00 PM   #44
Senior Member
 
Jim Bennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 11,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalyn View Post
Attachment 15851

Hope this works.
I am sending this off my cell phone.
That is kinda what I thought you meant. The distance from the table top to the seat top is 12" in most cases, so less the countertop, you still could get a good drawer in there.

For a table, one idea would be one that has folding banquet table legs, and could be stowed somewhere out of the way when you don't want it. Sized right, it could be made up as a guest bed.
__________________
2017 Escape 5.0 TA
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:20 PM   #45
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In Washington, Washington
Trailer: 2015 Artic Fox 29-5T Fifthwheel
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
That is kinda what I thought you meant. The distance from the table top to the seat top is 12" in most cases, so less the countertop, you still could get a good drawer in there.

For a table, one idea would be one that has folding banquet table legs, and could be stowed somewhere out of the way when you don't want it. Sized right, it could be made up as a guest bed.
Rosalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:54 PM   #46
Site Team
 
cpaharley2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: York, Pennsylvania
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape 19' PRAIRIE SCHOONER pulled by 2014 Ram Hemi/8sp
Posts: 13,661
I believe you will need to enclose the rear with a structural cross member for rigidity, it can be seat height so that your work table can still sit on top.In other words a basic "U" dinette in the rear 19 and a bed in the front. The rest you can accomplish after delivery. Still delete the table in the rear but get the mounts.
__________________
Jim
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why………..Mark Twain
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 07:05 PM   #47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: boise, Idaho
Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B
Posts: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucram View Post
There is a $200.00 charge if trailer is ordered & change in model or date is made per the contract I received. Just an FYI. Julie
Just to clarify, on the deposit confirmation I signed it states the following "If you request a change to your completion date or trailer model, Escape Trailer Industries will do their best to accommodate your request. However, an administration fee of $200.00 will be applied to your trailer sale upon confirmation of this request."
__________________

Mucram is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.