Once Sarah tells me the 2017 style 21 is out on the lot for viewing, I'm heading up to the factory. The very next day, if at all possible!
Since we're getting the 2017 21 footer for ourselves, I plan to take as many measurements as possible. Heck, I might even bring a step stool along so I can take photos of the top. (Hopefully it won't be raining! Dang it, just jinxed myself!
As with the 17 and 19, I plan to take as many photos as possible of every single thing that I can think of. I plan to take measurements of every single thing I can think of.
(CPAHarley, I'll zip into the 19 and will take a full length photo of the closed bathroom door so you can see if there's a gap. What else did I miss in my other photos? Can't remember.)
What I'd like to know is what others want to know. A couple were already suggested on another thread, so I figured I'd start a separate one where I could track everyone's requests.
Please note I'm not going to do this on the other trailers. It will take gobs of time for us to do this on just the 21 and I really don't want to spend all day there measuring stuff. You'll need to ask ETI for that sort of info.
I plan to measure:
1. Inside of the cabinets (just with the door opening area as I need to know if something solid will fit in through the door) - please note I'm not going to measure the curve of the walls as that's beyond what I need to know and what I want to do while we're there
2. Raised dinette floor (height of raised area) - an actual measurement instead of my finger length like I used before
3. Floor to area where the table sits for when you make it into a bed
4. Windows (need to know for the blinds we're getting)
5. Door to outside
6. Width of outside of trailer (not sure if I can get the height, which LosAngeles requested, so don't hold your breath on that; ETI would probably be the best to ask for that measurement)
7. Medicine cabinet, including height/width of fixed shelves
What else? No need to copy this entire post in your reply. Just tell me what you want and I'll see if I can do it for ya. No guarantees, of course.
Thanks folks! I'm sssssooooo looking forward to seeing the new 21 footer!