Happy New Year's Eve and New Year 2019 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Forum Help | Announcements | Suggestion Box
Click Here to Login

Old 12-31-2018, 07:40 AM   #1

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19 "Terrapin"
Happy New Year's Eve and New Year 2019

My wife and I wanted to wish the happiest New Year to one and all of the Escape community. It was so great to meet so many of you last year and we are looking to making new friends and having new adventures in the year ahead as well as reconnecting with those we have met in the past.
This community is awesome and the knowledge and friendship it provides is invaluable. We are chomping at the bit to hit the road in 2019. Here's to a great year ahead.

A little New Years Eve chuckle:
On New Year’s Eve, a woman stood up in the local pub to make an announcement. She yelled to the crowd, “It’s time to get ready. Every husband here must be standing next to the one person who made his life worth living!” Well, as you can imagine, it was very embarrassing. As the clock struck midnight, the bartender was almost crushed to death.

Just kidding though. I couldn't imagine being on the road without my better half.
Old 12-31-2018, 08:09 AM   #2

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
Happy New Year

Hi Ralph
Happy New Year to the Torque Your Nuts Champion for 2018. Hope to hit a couple Rallies with you again this year. Rita is on her way to the Rose Bowl, I’m watching the dog.
Go Bucks
Iowa Dave
Attached Thumbnails
135F05F1-9974-426C-A0EF-6A5B592FC4E1.jpg  
Old 12-31-2018, 08:12 AM   #3

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19 "Terrapin"
Wishing you and Rita a wonderful new year. GO BUCS !!!!!
Old 12-31-2018, 08:20 AM   #4
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Happy New Year to all my camping buds and those that want to join us in 2019 in making new, great memories!
Attached Thumbnails
2019-NewYear.JPG  
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 12:11 PM   #5

Trailer: 21' Escape - 2018
I"ll add my best wishes for safe and happy 2019 to all the Escape TT community. Martha and I picked up our 21' "Serenity" in May and our only regret was not camping enough nights. I'll retire sometime in 2019 and then we'll be free to discover more of this wonderful camping life with hopes to catch up with many of you in our travels.

I"m not really one for New Years resolutions but I'll make this one anyway. It will be my goal to only offer (and post) the positive things in life that will bring light and help to others and avoid posts and topics that sew disagreement and offence. When I fail at this resolution I'll seek your forgiveness and I will also forgive those who hit "send / reply" with posts that I might find offensive. That way we can all be great friends when we meet on the road. Be Blessed. Dan
1Oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 03:22 PM   #6

Trailer: 2012 Escape 15 A
Wishing everyone a very happy New Year filled with many safe, exciting, adventurous travels!
Old 12-31-2018, 04:19 PM   #7

Trailer: 2018 Escape 17A double dinette
Happy 2019 to all the Escapees!

I wanted to camp tonight but just got home from So Cal late last night, and have a sniffly cold. I'll compromise by sleeping one last night for 2018 in the "driveway" ....bringing my total to 145 nights out of 229--63%--that I have owned my lovely home away from home.
Old 12-31-2018, 09:42 PM   #8

Trailer: 2017 5.0TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdonner View Post
My wife and I wanted to wish the happiest New Year to one and all of the Escape community. It was so great to meet so many of you last year and we are looking to making new friends and having new adventures in the year ahead as well as reconnecting with those we have met in the past.
This community is awesome and the knowledge and friendship it provides is invaluable. We are chomping at the bit to hit the road in 2019. Here's to a great year ahead.

A little New Years Eve chuckle:
On New Year’s Eve, a woman stood up in the local pub to make an announcement. She yelled to the crowd, “It’s time to get ready. Every husband here must be standing next to the one person who made his life worth living!” Well, as you can imagine, it was very embarrassing. As the clock struck midnight, the bartender was almost crushed to death.

Just kidding though. I couldn't imagine being on the road without my better half.
We loved what you have said and agree totally !! Thanks and Happy New Year and Happy Escape Trails in 2019!! Suzy and Frank
franksuzy2gether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 09:51 PM   #9

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 Tow: 2024 Toyota Tundra
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2owmn View Post
....bringing my total to 145 nights out of 229--63%--that I have owned my lovely home away from home.

Now this is a statistic that I haven't though of. I picked up my trailer on April 7, 2014, so in the 1730 days since I've spent 588 nights in it, for a percentage of almost 40%. Not bad, but I suspect Jon V. has done better.

Happy New Year!
Mike Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 09:56 PM   #10

Trailer: 2017 5.0TA
Love it! Happy New Year to you !!
franksuzy2gether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 07:23 AM   #11

Trailer: 2014 21' Escape
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I too hope to spend more nights in our Escape this year, not quite retired yet and better 1/2 has less available days she can go but what I like best to the start of 2019 is every month I already have at least a 3 night tripped planned so looking forward to the adventures ahead.

All the best for 2019 and safe and happy travels to all.

Steve and Patty
stratos175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 09:28 AM   #12

Trailer: 2018 Escape 21C
Watching Mcdonner claim the title at the Mississippi River Rendevous was one of 2018’s highlights . Ralph proved that nice guys can finish first !

HAPPY NEW YEARS
steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote