Cheers from Washington! - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-27-2015, 06:25 PM   #1

Trailer: 2005 17' Escape
Talking Cheers from Washington!

Hello all,
I'm Honey. Not an escape newbie, we have a 2005 17' Escape we've been enjoying for 3 years now, but will soon (next May) have a new 19' Escape! We are so ecstatic we can hardly stand it. We've been on the forum daily and are planning out how to organize this trailer now.
Our family enjoys hiking, hunting and all things fun! We're full of laughter and love. We have a 21 month old that's a professional camper these days. She loves the escape as much as we do!
We have a tripped planned to BAMF or Glacier (pending fires) next week. Can't wait! And we love meeting all of the Escape family. If Sandy or Dave from PT read this, hello! Thank you for letting us see your 19' because you convinced us to order our own!
Happy escaping!
-Honey
honeyyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 06:38 PM   #2

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Why not go to the rally next May in Osoyoos, BC, it is about 90 miles from Chilliwack and this year we had 130 Escape there. Really nice way to meet other members and see what they have done to their Escapes.
Old 07-27-2015, 06:42 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Why not go to the rally next May in Osoyoos, BC, it is about 90 miles from Chilliwack and this year we had 130 Escape there. Really nice way to meet other members and see what they have done to their Escapes.
Jim!
I was just checking those out. I think our date is mid-may, if we could plan and get the time off, I'd love it! So far we've been LOVING stalking all the forums and seeing what cool upgrades or mods people do. We already have a few in mind we're going to do to the new trailer. What sort of activities are there are the retreats?
Old 07-27-2015, 06:50 PM   #4

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Friday evening Escape Trailers provides a meal for all of us, Saturdays are saved for yours of local wineries, the bus picks you up at the cg, Saturday night is potluck dinner and Sunday is potluck breakfast. In between you walk around and meet and talk with other owners and look around. The cg is beautiful.
Old 07-27-2015, 07:50 PM   #5

Trailer: 2015 Escape 17B - 2009 Chevy Tahoe Hybrid
Congratulations Honey! Hope you make it to the Escape Rally. I went this past May--didn't have my Escape yet but enjoyed every minute of it--wonderful to meet everyone and learned a TON about options.
Old 07-27-2015, 08:30 PM   #6

Trailer: Escape 19
Congrats!

I did look at 17 initially, but ended up ordering 19. The 19 is just alittle bigger, and I love the layout! Though any escape would be just fine!

"Not all those who wander are lost.." JRR Tolkien
56reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 10:26 PM   #7

The retreat sounds like a blast! I'll talk with the hubby about it for sure. We will be heading to ETI for pick up and also have plans to visit hopefully in september and again before finale sheet is needed. We can't wait. We have literally just loved everyone's helpful hints and tips!
Old 07-28-2015, 02:12 PM   #8

Trailer: 19 picked up March 2015
Hello from PT

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyyyyy View Post
Hello all,
I'm Honey. Not an escape newbie, we have a 2005 17' Escape we've been enjoying for 3 years now, but will soon (next May) have a new 19' Escape! We are so ecstatic we can hardly stand it. We've been on the forum daily and are planning out how to organize this trailer now.
Our family enjoys hiking, hunting and all things fun! We're full of laughter and love. We have a 21 month old that's a professional camper these days. She loves the escape as much as we do!
We have a tripped planned to BAMF or Glacier (pending fires) next week. Can't wait! And we love meeting all of the Escape family. If Sandy or Dave from PT read this, hello! Thank you for letting us see your 19' because you convinced us to order our own!
Happy escaping!
-Honey
Hello, Honey, it was great meeting you and your husband at Grayland Beach State Park. Happy we were able to help you in your decision to get the 19. On our last night there we had a cute 15 camped next to us. Hi to Chris and Jody from Renton.
Sandi and Dave
Snadry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:03 AM   #9

Trailer: Escape 21' 2016
Sanding and Dave,
Congratulations on your 19' ordered. We also live in Port Townsend, and have a 21' on order for Jan 2016. Hope to meet you sometime here in PT. When you get a chance, PM us.
2005 Toyota 4Runner
Carla Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 06:42 PM   #10

Trailer: 2013 19'
Honey, congratulations on your decision. We have a 19 and just love it. I used to work in the Eatonville area years ago and my wife used to be the court clerk at the Eatonville District Court. Had coffee and lunch at Aaron's Ark many times. Hope to see you at the rally, you will never regret going. Sandi and Dave will attest to that. You will find the only thing that surpasses the quality of an Escape are the people to buy them. Look forward to enjoying your journey to your new trailer with you. Ron & Sharon
sokol is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camp, escape, family, happy, washington