Escape 19 coming to Sioux Falls, SD - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-25-2017, 09:04 PM   #1

Trailer: Previous 19 owners; Now an LTV, Unity MB class B+
Escape 19 coming to Sioux Falls, SD

We just placed an order for our 19 to be completed January 10, 2018. We joined this forum last April as we began in earnest to select our first ever travel trailer. We have never really traveled, camped or even vacationed far from home; so we wanted to do it comfortably, economically and in style. We have a lot to learn about this new adventure, but the TV (2010 F-150) and Escape 19 are taken care of now. This forum has been, and will be, a lot of help. South Dakota, one might say, is at the hub of the North American continent. It will make it easy for us to range out, work our way back and land at home, if necessary, before starting a new adventure. National parks will be our destinations with many stops and visits between. Thanks to Poncho in Iowa for showing us his 19, and Joldie at Escape for putting up with my many inquiries these past few weeks. Five trips to "Downeast" Maine and Acadia National Park since 2011 have made us want to see even more of this great continent. Soon there will be no more airlines, B&B's, rental cars and schedules for us!
kwic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:51 PM   #2

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
So Dak and Back

We've vacationed in South Dakota at least 25 times and are still seeing new things, experiencing some great food and making it either a stopover or destination about every summer. You probably wouldn't expect to see me at a beauty pageant, but I gotta tell you I'm pretty clueless at times and thought the pageant at De Smet was a beauty contest but instead it was a play "The long hard winter" Laura Ingalls Wilder. And they have Strawberry Dilly Bars at the DeSmet Dairy Queen. Buy 5 get 6!
Dave
Iowa Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:56 PM   #3
Site Team

Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2021 F150 Lariat 2.7L EB
A very hearty congratulations Ken on your purchase! You will love your 19, we certainly love ours.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:39 PM   #4

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwic1 View Post
We just placed an order for our 19 to be completed January 10, 2018. We joined this forum last April as we began in earnest to select our first ever travel trailer. We have never really traveled, camped or even vacationed far from home; so we wanted to do it comfortably, economically and in style. (snip) Soon there will be no more airlines, B&B's, rental cars and schedules for us!
That's where Dirk and I were before we ordered our trailer. We'd both been in trailers as kids, but that was many, many years ago. Didn't really count as we didn't do any of the work.

I've now taken it out on multiple trips and Dirk finally got to go out with me last weekend. He loved it. Kept saying he's glad we got it and all that.

You'll love it too. Just make sure you have an Amazon Prime account.

PS - congrats!
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote