Escape Covers - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-07-2018, 02:04 PM   #1

Trailer: 21' Escape Trailer (June 2018)
Escape Covers

I am interested in any information members have concerning the covers that Escape is selling for their trailers.

thanks
Bob in Bend
Bob in Bend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:09 PM   #2

Trailer: 2018 Escape 21
I emailed ETI and asked about the covers for my 21. They said they are the Poly Pro 3 covers manufactured by Classic Accessories. They did not give me a price.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:02 PM   #3

Trailer: 2018 Escape 17A double dinette
The cover on the 17 build sheet is listed as $250. There is no manufacturer listed.
Old 02-10-2018, 05:17 PM   #4

Trailer: 2017 19 Escape
They r Classic Accessories. ETI sells the Poly Pro which is good for wet, snowy climes. I need one for Boulder so I’m getting the Poly Pro which is not waterproof, but offers better uv protection. As I’ve said in other threads, when choosing a cover it’s not just a question of price and warranty, but u want to match the strengths of the cover to ur particular climate. Doing so will provide better protection for ur Escape and possibly help the cover last longer.
Moaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 10:14 PM   #5

Trailer: None yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moaboy View Post
They r Classic Accessories. ETI sells the Poly Pro which is good for wet, snowy climes. I need one for Boulder so I’m getting the Poly Pro which is not waterproof, but offers better uv protection. As I’ve said in other threads, when choosing a cover it’s not just a question of price and warranty, but u want to match the strengths of the cover to ur particular climate. Doing so will provide better protection for ur Escape and possibly help the cover last longer.
So you're saying that given Vancouver's 1,200 mm annual rainfall, I should prioritize waterproof-ness over UV protection?
Anachr0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 11:09 PM   #6

Trailer: 2017 19 Escape
Boulder has over 300 days of sunshine. And very low humidity. So yea, I’m gonna go with uv protection here. Although I’m also considering just getting a good, regular wax job to provide protection. Not sure how much rain 1200mm is, but I’m willing to bet it’s a bit more than here.
Moaboy is offline   Reply With Quote