Hello from Nashville - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-28-2018, 05:31 PM   #1

Trailer: not yet
Hello from Nashville

Hi, my name is Bill, my wife is Sherry, and we are checking out the Escape 5.0 TA. We have had the opportunity to examine one in person and are most impressed. We are still a year from retirement but actively looking for something to do! After working for so long we have to find something, and traveling the country in a RV is looking pretty good right now. The Escape fiver is the most usable floor plan in a compact package that we have seen, and appears to offer a lot fot the dollar. I've already been posting questions and I thank all for the helpful replies.
Bill
BillE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 06:05 PM   #2

Trailer: 2019 5.0TA "Junior", 2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Welcome Bill! We took a mid-life sabbatical for a few years almost 20 years ago and traveled extensively with a small fifth wheel and had a ball. When I went back to work we still used it for vacations for many more years, but like most stick and tin rigs it succumbed to repeated roof leaks. We looked in vain for a half-ton towable fifth wheel for a long time until we found Escape....our 5.0TA is being built right now. I highly recommend traveling in a small fifth wheel, and many many people highly recommend Escape!
Old 11-28-2018, 06:05 PM   #3

Trailer: None, sold my 2014 5.0TA
Welcome Bill. Cruising the country in a 5.0TA is a great way to see it.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:48 PM   #4

Trailer: Hopefull future Escapee 5.0
Bill, we too are in the Nashville area and hVe decided on the 5.0. We are a few years away from retirement, but are planning in getting one soon so we can start enjoying ourselves. I too have been posting questions and have been thankful for all the great information and insight from forum members.
Sabres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:33 AM   #5

Trailer: 2016 Escape 19 Classic
Welcome Bill and Sherry, looks like there are going to be lots of Escapes in middle Tennessee. Good choice on the 5.0. We love our 2016 19 model, but if we ever decide on a change, it will be the 5.0.

We are still about 7 years from retirement, but wanted to go ahead and start enjoying our selves while we wait.
GregandTeresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 08:27 AM   #6

Trailer: Escape 21 November 2014; 2022 GMC 1500 3.0L
BillE and Sabres

In response to your interest, I thought to mention the next somewhat nearby rally that would have an assortment of Escape models to visit.

Green Eggs and Ham is in March near Montgomery, AL, and last year had around a dozen Escapes of nearly all configurations. If you haven't seen plenty by then, come make a day trip or overnight. The rally is just a few miles from town.

Bill
Bill and Earline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 09:43 PM   #7

Trailer: 505 5.0TA
great site

Hello Bill
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote