Hello from Southern California - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 12-27-2018, 11:58 AM   #1

Trailer: 2019 5.0 TA The Glass Inn
Hello from Southern California

Hello From California

Ross and Maureen saying hello and thanks. This site has been a great help. We have been camping for 50 + years, started out in tents and backpacking. Ten years ago we upgraded to a used small Starcraft pop up tent trailer. We both recently retired and are ready to upgrade for our future travels. I did lots of research and settled on a 5.0 TA. We put our deposit down Dec. 29 and have a build date of May 3. I am in the process of finalizing my build sheet and the info on the site has been amazingly helpful. Thanks again and I am sure we will have many more questions.
rmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 12:41 PM   #2

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Welcome Ross and Maureen,
Not sure that date of 12/29 is correct as Escape is closed until next week. But either way, welcome to our little world.
Old 12-27-2018, 02:06 PM   #3

Trailer: None, sold my 2014 5.0TA
Welcome. We also went from a Starcraft to 5.0TA. Took a bit to get used to the closed in feeling as compared to all the screening but the 5.0 has proven to be great from traveling.
Old 12-27-2018, 02:34 PM   #4

Trailer: 2019 5.0 TA The Glass Inn
You are right the date we put deposit was November 29 not December.
rmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 02:39 PM   #5

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Is your unit to be completed or start on 5/3/2019, if possible there is a yearly Escape Rally held in Osoyoos, BC, about 3 hours east of Chilliwack, there will be probably more than 150 Escapes there with their owners, it is a great opportunity. See here http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f1...lly-14174.html
Old 12-28-2018, 12:49 AM   #6

Trailer: 2017 5.0TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmitch View Post
Hello From California

Ross and Maureen saying hello and thanks. This site has been a great help. We have been camping for 50 + years, started out in tents and backpacking. Ten years ago we upgraded to a used small Starcraft pop up tent trailer. We both recently retired and are ready to upgrade for our future travels. I did lots of research and settled on a 5.0 TA. We put our deposit down Dec. 29 and have a build date of May 3. I am in the process of finalizing my build sheet and the info on the site has been amazingly helpful. Thanks again and I am sure we will have many more questions.
Well hello neighbors!!! We live in nearby La Verne!!! We are celebrating 1year with our 5.0 TA this January. We love ours and have had it out on the shake down trip 3 weeks, followed by a 99 day trip early June to mid September to Alaska, British Columbia, Yukon, and NWT to the Arctic Ocean, along with Wa, Ore, and Ca. You will love the adventures ahead of you. Congrats Ross and Maureen!! Suzy and Frank.
franksuzy2gether is offline   Reply With Quote