Hi All - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 04-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #11

Trailer: None yet
How about 30 miles south of Columbia. Or about 1.5 hrs south and west of Nashville.

Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbailey View Post
My wife and I looked at both side-by-side on the Escape lot. To us, the 19 felt more open -- having large windows at both end made the difference for us. In the 5.0, when you're standing in the kitchen or sitting at the dinette, you can't see through the bed end so it feels more closed in. Of course, YMMV...
Yep, that would make a difference. I need to go see these in person and quit looking at pictures. Maybe a trip up to the factory ...

Old 04-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #13
Don

We're within 100 miles of you in Northeast MS and have recently placed a deposit for a 19' Escape. We're months away from being able to "pin the map" though as our build won't happen until late in the year. We've wanted to visit Yellowstone NP in the winter time for quite awhile and making that a Christmas stopover on our way to pick up our trailer just seemed to work out best for us.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
We're within 100 miles of you in Northeast MS and have recently placed a deposit for a 19' Escape. We're months away from being able to "pin the map" though as our build won't happen until late in the year. We've wanted to visit Yellowstone NP in the winter time for quite awhile and making that a Christmas stopover on our way to pick up our trailer just seemed to work out best for us.
Good deal Don! And congrats on the 19er! Looks like we might fill up that SE hole in a hurry.

100 miles is not far at all so if you're up for a visit from me in the future, I'd sure like to see it. Enjoy ...