Why should I purchase an Escape? - Page 4 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 05-14-2015, 01:18 AM   #31

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Thanks everyone for taking time to reply to my initial questions. I greatly appreciate it. As hubby says, my "must have" changes every time I get new info - about Escapes or any other company. I know seeing them in person will really make a difference and we plan to start doing that pretty soon.

Have to find a hotel to stay in for the rally. It's about 5 hours from here, depending on the border crossing. Maybe I'll meet some of you there.

NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 02:31 AM   #32

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 #3
Laura, we had ETI pre-wire two locations for TVs, one for the dinette and one for the bed. Even though we watch very little TV while camping, we've used both locations. We only carry one TV and one DVD player, but they're easily moved between the two locations.
Tom

TAfraser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 02:32 AM   #33

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner View Post
Thanks everyone for taking time to reply to my initial questions. I greatly appreciate it. As hubby says, my "must have" changes every time I get new info - about Escapes or any other company. I know seeing them in person will really make a difference and we plan to start doing that pretty soon.

Have to find a hotel to stay in for the rally. It's about 5 hours from here, depending on the border crossing. Maybe I'll meet some of you there.
Hi: NW Cat Owner... It would be possible to stay in the Nk'Mip campground. They have Yurts for rent and also some trailers on sites too. Here are some interior shots of our "Escape Hatch II" 5.0TA interior. Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1030665.jpg (217.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg P1030667.jpg (202.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg P1030670.jpg (277.5 KB, 28 views)
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 09:08 AM   #34

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
As hubby says, my "must have" changes every time I get new info - about Escapes or any other company.]
Just remember that while good planning helps you get the build you need, that even with very few options, you will still be able to greatly enjoy your trailer. I guess I'm saying to make sure you keep the process fun, and don't sweat missing small details. We see that a fair bit here, where folks are sweating things, and just end up ordering every option to cover all bases. Not that it is a bad thing, just costs more money.

There will be well over 100 of us at the Rally, with lots of different approaches to how we prefer to camp. It is great to take in what everyone has to say, then take some time to sit back and decide what works best for you. See you there!!!
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 09:56 AM   #35

Trailer: 2017 5.0 TA
If for any reason you don't make it to the rally and want to see a 19', you're more than welcome to see mine. It's less than a mile east of I5 near the Olympia airport. Just let me know ...
Zardoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 01:06 PM   #36

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by escape artist View Post
Here are some interior shots of our "Escape Hatch II" 5.0TA interior. Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
Hey Alf,

thanks for the photos. Love seeing the magnets on the stove cover/vent (whatever it's called). I have magnets all over my filing cabinets at home, although I've greatly whittled them down.

Laura (who keeps forgetting to add her name to her posts; guess I should set up a signature)
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 01:24 PM   #37

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 "Lightning"
Laura,

A few links that might be useful to you both.

If you could do it again, what would be different?

Options that are not on the list

If You Could Design My new Trailer and Pick My Options...... Older post
Old 05-14-2015, 03:27 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCnomad View Post
Laura,

A few links that might be useful to you both.

(snip)
WOW! Several hours later I'm still reading through these links!

I never knew so many different options could be added. yeah, I've read through the list, but some of them didn't make much sense to me. And then the ones that aren't on the list! Holy Cow!

After I get through reading all the posts, I'll probably post asking about some of the options, if they weren't already explained in another post.

Holy Cow! Thanks for the links. I greatly appreciate it. Sounds like I really need to go to the rally and ask what options were added. And take photos (if that's allowed). Wow!
Old 05-14-2015, 03:36 PM   #39
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Holy Cow! Thanks for the links. I greatly appreciate it. Sounds like I really need to go to the rally and ask what options were added. And take photos (if that's allowed). Wow!
You may want to check with EDarby (Ellen), she's flying from Ohio into Spokane, renting a car and staying in a close motel to the Rally (she could tell you which one). Seems like attending would be a great idea for you too. And of course you can take photos!
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 05:45 PM   #40

Trailer: 2013 Escape 19 & 15B
Another reason for purchasing an Escape; I just got another cheque in the mail from ETI as a referral bonus for showing our Escape to a new owner before they made their purchase. Only 173 more referrals and I will have my Escape for free.

"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it." - 1907, Maurice Switzer
Dave Walter is offline   Reply With Quote