Geico insurance quote - Page 3 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Paper Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 10-20-2017, 03:37 PM   #41
LJY

Trailer: 2017 Escape
Hi all,

I'm shopping for insurance again in another state. Geico sales keeps telling me that their RV insurance product is very different than other auto insurance companies because of their vacation coverage. this vacation coverage is liability once you stop and camp.. it acts like a home insurance.
When I asked about Progressive, he said progressive has it too.
Does anyone understand the difference and whether this is really important vs normal auto policies?

Thanks
LJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:02 PM   #42
LJY

Trailer: 2017 Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyuill View Post
I have a used 2012 19 that I just purchased and insured with Geico. I called Geico and ask what they would pay if I totaled my 2012 19 today and they would not give me that info. I called 3 times and asked for supervisors and still the same answer. I would recomend everyone asking that question of their insurnace company. They did have the correct model and were real close to the original purchase price. I think it is time for me to switch.

Graham

Graham
Do you have the total replacement cost policy? the initial quote Geico gave me is not.. then I asked for total replacement cost policy and they changed the quote/insurance product.
LJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 11:16 PM   #43

Trailer: 21' 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossue View Post
I thought $241w/$500 deductible was high from AAA. I briefly switched to National General after reading about the Louisiana 5.0TA that was flooded. Good Sam was the agent- they sell the policy and that's about it. Didn't offer any other carrier to me.

After being pestered for my other business I looked further into the company; here is what I found:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/national-ge...ho-cucamonga-2
When I go to Good Sam's website and, for fun, begin to fill out a form for a quote, the website is actually National General. Hm.

Based on the Yrlp review you linked to, I'll be avoiding NG!
SouthernCamper is offline   Reply With Quote