Anyone interested in renting Verizon Old Unlimited Plan? - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > RV Parts and Camping Gear
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2017, 09:57 PM   #1
LJY

Trailer: 2017 Escape
Anyone interested in renting Verizon Old Unlimited Plan?

** not sure if this is right subforum, I can't find a general classified one **

In anticipation of our new trailer, I joined a friend's Verizon Unlimited so I can have unlimited data connectivity for work while traveling... but another friend just transferred to me his plan because he can't pay for it anymore... so now I'm with 2 unlimited lines.

Is any fellow Escape owner interested in renting one of the line? I see people renting out these plans online for $140 to $175/month. some are legit, some are illegal hacks.

You can use these in a Verizon jetpack to get unlimited 4G LTE data hotspot... well they are no longer truly unlimited. since Verizon wants to move old plan users to the new plan( the new plan is not really useful for RV users), you need to promise to use <= 100GB per month.

Prepay 3 months at a time by PayPal is probably the easiest for me with the next payment a month before the next quarter. If, for some reason, this line is chosen by VZ to be eliminated, you will get refunded the unused days. Also, you have to promise to use < 100GB per month or I'll shutdown the SIM and you won't get any money back.. as you'll probably cause the line to be shutdown by VZ.

There's some voice minutes on the plan for calling.. but it'll be a hassle switching sim between jetpack and a phone. With all the cheap unlimited call plans.. i'm not sure these minutes are useful.. unless you are in a remote spot where VZ is the only reception available.

Price: $360 for 3 months

based on 100GB a month usage, it's only $1.2 per GB per month

Please PM me if you are interested

p.s. I want to reserve the right to give 30 days notice of termination (returning any unused rent, of course). just in case I lose 1 of the lines and I need the other line for work. Thanks
LJY is offline   Reply With Quote