For Sale Brake Controller and Toyota 4Runner Tiberen rear suspension enhancer - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > RV Parts and Camping Gear
Click Here to Login

Old 05-07-2017, 06:19 PM   #1

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21, 2017 Toyota Tundra 5.7L 4x4
Brake Controller and Toyota 4Runner Tiberen rear suspension enhancer

I just traded in my 2014 Toyota 4Runner. Before doing so, I removed the brake controller and rear suspension enhancement system. These are now for sale.

The brake controller is the Prodigy 2 with the Toyota plug wiring. New at E-trailer it is $128. I'm asking $75.

The Timbren rear suspension enhancement system for the Toyota 4Runner worked great with my FD17 Casita that had a 430 lb hitch weight. It limited the drop of the 4Runner rear end to about 1 inch. It's price on E-trailer is $215. I'm asking $150.

I didn't have any trouble with either product. The 4Runner is the perfectly matched vehicle for the 17 ft Casitas. I would have kept it, but we are going full time and buying an Escape 21. I felt a larger vehicle with more towing capacity would be better, so we bought a Tundra.

The Timbren will cost about $14 to mail within the US by USPS. The Prodigy will cost about $7.

Please post any questions and send me a PM if interested. If you include your phone number, I will call you.