Ebag SALE - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > RV Parts and Camping Gear
Click Here to Login

Old 12-18-2018, 05:51 AM   #1

Trailer: 2014 21' Escape
Ebag SALE

Hello Escape World,
I remember hearing about the Ebag on a Casita thread and how they were great for the little home on wheels and I just saw a thread here where they were mentioned so went to look at them and glad I did. They are having what looks like a great sale on the 6 bag set at $29.99 and free shipping, says that is 76% of regular price and will admit never seen a product with that many 5 star reviews. Order today can get by Christmas.

Happy and safe holidays to all.
Steve

stratos175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 06:02 AM   #2
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Hummm, for me... no. I can see where keeping clothing items contained in a trailer with limited storage is necessary. In the larger ETI builds, there's plenty of storage for everything from socks to sweatshirts without putting them into baskets or bags.

In Ten Forward, there's only two containers. One for spices and one for First Aid items and they're just baskets.

I've purchased a couple of items from Charlie. A dirty clothes container and two drawer toppers. What I don't want is something I have to remove to get to what's inside.

YMMV

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 06:25 AM   #3
Site Team

Trailer: 5.0 TA #6, 2012 F150 EB
I don't understand the reason one would want these.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:26 AM   #4

Trailer: 2017 19'
Quote:
Originally Posted by padlin View Post
I don't understand the reason one would want these.
Try 3 adults living in a 19' for 2 months! Great knowing that your socks are in the blue bag!
TallyHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 07:36 AM   #5

Trailer: 2010 17B “MATT”, then 2017 19 “Lilly”
We also used these extensively when touring with two adults and two kids in our former 17B for a year. Each person stored all their clothes in these, minus coats, in one overhead bin. Packing for a year for four people, covering all seasons and possible weather conditions, is tricky. Every nook and cranny was used, and these bags kept our personal clothing storage from becoming complete chaos.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:47 AM   #6

Trailer: Escape 19' Oct '18 towed by 2008 Jeep GC diesel
Send a message via Skype™ to Upfisk
We went the underbed storage container route, somewhat like Eggscape. You just cannot beat the <$5.00 price from Wally World for these big containers. We have 4 under the bed; 1 for clothes for me, 1 for clothes for him, 1 for misc stuff ( detergent, toilet chemicals, TP) and 1 for 1st aid. Our 1st aid box is overkill as it is from our sailboat and was used for 17 years where there are no doctors. Two of these boxs are leftovers from our 17' Casita SD used for underbed storage. We just wanted to keep storage simple and out of sight.
Upfisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 08:10 AM   #7
Site Team

Trailer: 5.0 TA #6, 2012 F150 EB
Quote:
Originally Posted by sclifrickson View Post
We also used these extensively when touring with two adults and two kids in our former 17B for a year. Each person stored all their clothes in these, minus coats, in one overhead bin. Packing for a year for four people, covering all seasons and possible weather conditions, is tricky. Every nook and cranny was used, and these bags kept our personal clothing storage from becoming complete chaos.
Thanks. Not having had a real small trailer, or even 4 people in mine, I haven't had reason to need something like these.
Old 12-18-2018, 08:21 AM   #8

Trailer: SOLD-2000 Casita 17’; 2016 Ram Hemi/8sp: Sold JGC
We still have our Casita, but never used e-bags. We started with carry on bags, then used those clear totes that would slide under both our beds. I took out the floor obstructive table pole holders, so both beds have a clean sliding place. We plan to use the cupboard when we get the Escape. Then, we will look into the e-bags. Maybe.

Who is having the sale?
Old 12-18-2018, 10:44 AM   #9

Trailer: 2015 Esc 21. Formerly, Casita LD (16 & 17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrgramps View Post
Who is having the sale?
"E-bag" is a brand, not a style. I'm assuming you're talking about "packing cubes" (although they're not really cubical, either. Ha!) You can purchase them many places, REI, Whole Earth Provision Co., E-bags, etc.

Anyway, having said that, I have them and use them in our 21. MY clothes storage cabinet is one of the ones over our bed (a little hard to reach), so having my pants in one "cube," socks & underthings in another, and my t-shirts in a third, works very well for me. (For a long trip without laundry opportunities, the socks come out of the cube and into a clear zip lock.) YMMV.

I used these things for the first time on a 5 week trip to Italy, with a 21" suitcase (no checked luggage on an overseas flight). We moved around the country a lot, and the "cubes" helped a great deal. Since I already had them, when we got our Escape I decided to make use of them... (the suitcase stays home).

Try it, you might like it.

There are even double compartment bags designed to keep clean things on one side and soiled in the other.
Old 12-18-2018, 11:56 AM   #10

Trailer: 5.0TA 2017
what size did you get? to fit in the storage above the bed? or? so many styles etc to choose from...

Fox hunt is offline   Reply With Quote