For Sale For Sale EMS-PT30C by Progressive Industries - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > RV Parts and Camping Gear
Click Here to Login

Old 05-08-2017, 09:24 PM   #1

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
For Sale EMS-PT30C by Progressive Industries

I have just the unit, no box and if I find it the little direction booklet. But all you really need to know is written right on the lid.
It's in very good condition, was used one season then we sold the previous trailer and upgraded to a hardwired one in the new 19.
$140 plus shipping.

From Progressive:

Progressive Industries Portable Electrical Management Systems (EMS) offer quick and easy RV electrical protection. A true plug-and-play application with no installation required. You will feel secure with multi-mode surge, voltage, polarity, and lost/open neutral protection. Each unit includes a digital display, scrolling continuously through the power source information: voltage(s), current frequency, error code, and previous error code (if applicable). Additionally, the computer is driven by state of the art microprocessors.

PM me if interested please.

wetzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 12:50 PM   #2

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
Item was sold today.
Neighbor was complaining that he was told the damage to his air conditioning compressor was caused by low voltage and was told he should purchase a Surge Guard. He balked at the price they were asking. So I told him I had just what he needed.
$100 and we are both happy.
wetzk is offline   Reply With Quote