For Sale - Trailer Accessories - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > RV Parts and Camping Gear
Click Here to Login

Old 03-10-2017, 03:49 PM   #1

Trailer: 2013 Escape 15B - 2014 Nissan Frontier SL
For Sale - Trailer Accessories

It's SPRING! Divesting ourselves of all of the items we thought we wanted to take camping but decided against. Many of these items are either unused or tried once and left home as they didn't fit our traveling style. Take a look and maybe you will find something you want. New trailer owners, there is a Sidewinder for your sewer hose (unused) and a couple of great city water hoses. Many more items to look at.

Below you will find a link that takes you to an Airtable database for you to see a description, current new price and your price and a picture of the item. Be sure an click on the picture for an expanded view. We will be at Taidnapam June 2, the Oregon Coast Gathering in July and the Fall NOG where we can deliver the items. OR if you are going up or down I-5, you can exit at Kelso for a coffee break and I will run the items over to you in the parking lot. We are only 5 minutes from the exit. You could also have a friend pick the item up for you going North or South.

IF you are interested, shoot me a PM stating which item you want and how you want to take delivery. I will update the database indicating that the item is spoken for. I will use the delivery date and time on the PM to identify the first person.

Anyone who knows us can attest to how well we take care of our things. The items on this list are not junk or on their last legs, they are just items we found we weren't going to use. Click on the link below and happy browsing:

https://airtable.com/shr7OqBcTXyEXzU1O

techfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 07:41 PM   #2

Trailer: 5.0 TA #9
I'd buy your stove toaster if I was heading your way (I'm on Vancouver island). The economics just don't make sense (LOL)
Because I can't make it your way, could you please tell me where you bought it?

Thanks

sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:08 PM   #3
Site Team

Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape 19' PRAIRIE SCHOONER pulled by 2014 Ram Hemi/8sp
Too bad you are not coming to the rally, several items you have that piqued my interest.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:58 PM   #4

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19', 1974 Boler
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
I'd buy your stove toaster if I was heading your way (I'm on Vancouver island). The economics just don't make sense (LOL)
Because I can't make it your way, could you please tell me where you bought it?

Thanks
Those are the best toaster I have found hands down. If you are going to buy Tim's that is a great deal, if it gets sold, I will have a supply of these toasters (new) for sale at the Escape Rally in Osoyoos ... $20 CAD

I too wish you were coming to the event Tim & Julie, not only would I be buying "stuff" but we would love to visit again over a glass of wine.
Ian G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping gear, hose, sale