For Sale 2011 Escape 15B in Excellent Condition - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-04-2019, 11:23 AM   #1

Trailer: 2019 Escape 19
2011 Escape 15B in Excellent Condition

You can’t get one of these made for you any more: 2011 Escape 15B trailer with “new” (in 2018) dual 6 volt deep cycle batteries and tires. Trailer stored indoors when not in use, so the trailer is in excellent condition. Original cost: $22,600 USD. Dry weight is approximately 2100 lbs, easily towed by a mid-sized SUV. Asking price: $11,000

Options include front storage box, insulated fresh, gray, and black water storage tanks, extra insulation and thermal windows, all LED lights on the interior, 15” wheels and high-lift axle and bike-rack ready. The trailer does not have air conditioning.

The 15B sports a bathroom (toilet, sink, and shower), kitchen (two-burner propane stove, sink, and 3.1 cubic foot refrigerator-freezer), a four-person dinette that makes into a very comfortable double bed, and a lot of storage for food and clothing.

Why are we asking so little? Because we have a new Escape 19 on order and do not have room to store both trailers. Trailer is located in the Bozeman, MT area. Feel free to email with questions to roger@twohikers.org
Attached Thumbnails
1 passenger side with storage box (Medium).jpg   7 counter and clothes closet.JPG   2 drivers side (Medium).jpg   3 dinettea.JPG   4 bathrooma.JPG  

5 Kitchena.JPG  
Old 07-04-2019, 11:52 AM   #2

Trailer: 2010 17B “MATT”, then 2017 19 “Lilly”
So cute! I predict this will sell in eight hours or less. Anyone wanna bet?
Old 07-04-2019, 12:08 PM   #3

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19' (sold), Escape 5.0 as of August 2019 (sold)
Very nice trailer! A 15b is rare. Good luck!
Old 07-04-2019, 06:46 PM   #4

Trailer: 2019 17B; 2011 Tundra 5.7L Dbl cab
Extremely interested in this, have emailed you -
Old 07-05-2019, 04:27 PM   #5

Trailer: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajenkins View Post
You can’t get one of these made for you any more: 2011 Escape 15B trailer with “new” (in 2018) dual 6 volt deep cycle batteries and tires. Trailer stored indoors when not in use, so the trailer is in excellent condition. Original cost: $22,600 USD. Dry weight is approximately 2100 lbs, easily towed by a mid-sized SUV. Asking price: $11,000

Options include front storage box, insulated fresh, gray, and black water storage tanks, extra insulation and thermal windows, all LED lights on the interior, 15” wheels and high-lift axle and bike-rack ready. The trailer does not have air conditioning.

The 15B sports a bathroom (toilet, sink, and shower), kitchen (two-burner propane stove, sink, and 3.1 cubic foot refrigerator-freezer), a four-person dinette that makes into a very comfortable double bed, and a lot of storage for food and clothing.

Why are we asking so little? Because we have a new Escape 19 on order and do not have room to store both trailers. Trailer is located in the Bozeman, MT area. Feel free to email with questions to roger@twohikers.org
Is this still available? If so where is it located?

Thx
Old 07-05-2019, 04:29 PM   #6
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessanne View Post
Is this still available? If so where is it located?

Thx
According to the top post "Trailer is located in the Bozeman, MT area."
Old 07-08-2019, 12:18 AM   #7

Trailer: Not Yet
Is the trailer still available, or did it sell within the 8 hours?
Old 07-08-2019, 10:20 AM   #8

Trailer: 2010 Escape 17B
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Forest View Post
Is the trailer still available, or did it sell within the 8 hours?
I was #2 on the list and unless #1 for some reason backs out, my understanding it is sold pending payment.

Edit: I responded less than 8hrs from the time it was posted so yes I would say it was sold in less than 8hrs
Old 07-17-2019, 12:39 PM   #9

Trailer: 2019 Escape 19
Folk, First off, thanks to all of you who expressed interest. I wish I owned a bunch of 15B's to sell. Anyway, the sale of the 15B was completed this morning, as the buyers had to complete vacation, and drive to the US to pick it up. To "sclifrickson" the original contact for the sale was made about 45 minutes after the "For Sale" message was posted. And I had several expressions of interest within a few hours. I think this speaks to the quality of Escape trailers.