SOLD: Tekonsha Prodigy P2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-17-2015, 08:35 AM   #1

Trailer: 2017 21 "Blue II" & 2017 Highlander XLE (previously 2010 17B "Blue" & 2008 Tacoma)
SOLD: Tekonsha Prodigy P2

I have a used Tekonsha Prodigy P2 along with the Brake Control Wiring Adapter for Toyota. The best price I am seeing for that combo is about $120, so I thought about 1/2 of that for a used one would be fair - $60 and we'll split the actual shipping costs of the cheapest method.

I wanted to give Escapees first crack, if no one here needs it soon I will list it over at FGRV. Price negotiable if you don't need the Toyota wiring adapter or if you just want to.

PM me if you are interested.

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance." George Bernard Shaw
Old 12-17-2015, 09:40 AM   #2

Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B SOLD
Is everything alright/functioning with the P2 ? Why are you getting rid of it ?

Thanks
Old 12-17-2015, 10:02 AM   #3

Trailer: 2017 21 "Blue II" & 2017 Highlander XLE (previously 2010 17B "Blue" & 2008 Tacoma)
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydoc View Post
Is everything alright/functioning with the P2 ? Why are you getting rid of it ?

Thanks
It works fine. I'm getting a new tow and while I was spending all that crazy money, plus paying the dealer for the install of the 7 pin wiring, I decided to get a P3 - which I think is basically the same controller, just with more display options including voltages.

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance." George Bernard Shaw
Old 12-17-2015, 03:17 PM   #4

I should have mentioned that it includes the unused generic connection cable. The generic one plugs into the back of the controller and has just plain cable ends to hard wire into vehicles that don't come equipped with the quick connect plugs under the dash. (Many Toyota models come with the quick connect plugs so that extra cable just snaps into the controller and then snaps into the plug under the dash.)

Old 12-21-2015, 11:37 AM   #5

The P2 is sold.