Sewer hoses that fit the provided tube? - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Escape Systems | Water, Waste, Charging & Propane
Click Here to Login

Old 02-14-2018, 11:23 AM   #21

Trailer: 2018 19 ft Escape, Tow: 2014 Ram 1500
Just curious... My better half and I are picking up our 19 ft Escape in March 2018 and I noticed Campco sells a beefier sewer hose called "RhinoEXTREME". I was wondering if anyone knows if this will fit in the tube of our 19 Ft Condo on wheels. If not we will pick up the 15 ft Rhino-Flex since that seems to be everyone's recommendation.

Thanks
Old 02-14-2018, 01:05 PM   #22

Trailer: 2017 5.0 TA picked up in July 2017.
I have a 15 ft. Rhino Extreme and it just fits the tube supplied with the 2017 5.0 TA. The Rhino Extreme is air tight so if you cap the ends first it won't collapse fully and fit.
SFDavis50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:32 PM   #23
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21
the RhinoFlex 15' fits easily in the storage pipe on my 2014 21' ... yeah, what they said, don't put the 2nd end cap on until you've fully compressed it. you have to disconnect the sewer adapter, but leave the elbow in place. there's sufficient room for the adapter in the storage pipe, too.

do be sure to follow the instructions on the rhinoflex about tightening the end clamps before you first use it. also look in the ends for the last bit of the wire sticking up, the Rhino I got for my casita, I had to snip that end off with diagonal wire cutters as it was snagging yucky stuff at the camper end.
John in Santa Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:34 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFDavis50 View Post
I have a 15 ft. Rhino Extreme and it just fits the tube supplied with the 2017 5.0 TA. The Rhino Extreme is air tight so if you cap the ends first it won't collapse fully and fit.
Thanks FSDavis50... I think the tube on the 19 ft is the same length as your 5.0.
I think I'LL go with the extreme since it seems more robust. I appreciate the reply.

Take care

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2018, 01:43 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Santa Cruz View Post
the RhinoFlex 15' fits easily in the storage pipe on my 2014 21' ... yeah, what they said, don't put the 2nd end cap on until you've fully compressed it. you have to disconnect the sewer adapter, but leave the elbow in place. there's sufficient room for the adapter in the storage pipe, too.

do be sure to follow the instructions on the rhinoflex about tightening the end clamps before you first use it. also look in the ends for the last bit of the wire sticking up, the Rhino I got for my casita, I had to snip that end off with diagonal wire cutters as it was snagging yucky stuff at the camper end.
Thanks John

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk