So four more days and we FINALLY will start the trek out west. Work/Life/Kids happened and it is 10 days later than we planned to leave, which means we had to cancel Osoyoos.
Some people could probably have gotten to Chilliwack in 5 days for our original June 2 orientation, but not us. We'll be picking up the trailer on June 11.
Anyway, I've started a blog -- http://ruthmatilskyworld.wordpress.com
and if you're interested you can follow our trip. After Chilliwack we're heading for Banff, Yoho, Kootenay and Glacier in Montana. We'll stay in Montana awhile and then figure out our way back east.
We are really sorry to miss the opportunity to meet so many of you who have helped us with our decision making. We didn't always take your advice
but it sure was helpful. There were so many things we never would have known about if it weren't for the forum.