Trip Report - CTX to Chilliwack and back - Page 8 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Trips and Travel Planning
Click Here to Login

Old 10-21-2016, 12:35 PM   #71

Trailer: 2015 21'; 2011 19' sold; 4Runner; ph ninezero3 327-27ninefour
Our standard table is measuring less than what David has and certainly less than the 35" that Escape is giving. That is for the end that is on the back end of the table, back end of the trailer. We have a 21'. (Front end measures less.) Wonder what others are measuring. Of course, we do not know at this time if ours fits but will take it over and check it.

We already had the information that the table piece on David's was cut a little too wide for the space. We also know that cushions were made to put on top, so obviously it was supposed to fit and it does not. Escape replaced Paul's table when it did not fit.

float5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 02:00 PM   #72
Tin

Trailer: NA
David I am really sorry this happened to you, I can only imagine your dismay. I also ordered a u shaped dinette with a spring field pedestal with the expectation that it will fit between the rails (unless you specifically requested a table made to your dimensions which does not appear to be the case) . Now I understand that mistakes happen now and then and that is completely normal no big deal, But what I find disturbing about your situation is the way Escape has has responded to your problem? Having been in the construction business for over 30 years I am very familiar with these types of problems wither it be a fabrication mistake or a installation mishap. The bottom line is when the customers exceptions have not been met I do my best to resolve the problem as quickly as possible, especially with something as trivial as this . I wish you the best and again I am sorry you have to deal with this, thank goodness it was not something major ?

Tin is offline   Reply With Quote