Wall SD to Spokane WA - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-04-2018, 01:55 PM   #1

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Wall SD to Spokane WA

I've driven part of this route multiple times on 90, but never with a trailer. So, I was always on the lookout for hotels, not places to park the rig overnight. By this part of the trip I might not be up for sightseeing as I just want to get home (will save that for another trip). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 03:11 PM   #2

Trailer: 2012 Escape 17b
There is a Cabela’s at Post Falls (26 mins before Spokane) close to highway and allows overnight parking if you just want an easy place to sleep.
Kootenay couple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 04:11 PM   #3

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootenay couple View Post
There is a Cabela’s at Post Falls (26 mins before Spokane) close to highway and allows overnight parking if you just want an easy place to sleep.
I'm staying with a friend in Spokane and I know I can make it easily to her place from Post Falls. Thanks for the reminder that Cabela's allows overnight stays, though. I had forgotten that, so now I get to find out where their stores are.

Does Camping World allow overnight stays? I know not all Wal-Marts do.
Old 04-04-2018, 04:43 PM   #4

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0TA has gone to a good home in Manitoba. Now Class B+ owners sadly not an Escape
Laura - the All Stays app is great because it has all the spots you can stay including Cabelas and the Cracker Barrel. If you click on them there is a good description and you can get a feel as to whether it's a spot you want to stay. It's also a nice app because it lets you know if there are low overpasses to watch out for.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:04 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpokanEscape View Post
Laura - the All Stays app is great because it has all the spots you can stay including Cabelas and the Cracker Barrel. If you click on them there is a good description and you can get a feel as to whether it's a spot you want to stay. It's also a nice app because it lets you know if there are low overpasses to watch out for.
Thanks! still new enough to smart phones that I had forgotten about these app. Will add it later this evening to my phone.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:52 PM   #6

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Camping World, Cabelas and Cracker Barrel all will allow over night. Alf told me he will pull in around 9 pm and order a dinner to go and check on staying there that night on the lot in his Escape. They close at 10 or 11 pm. They reopen at 6 am and he orders breakfast to go and is on the road. Their facilities are always clean and they have big pull thru slots (for buses) for parking.