What do you carry in your 5th wheel? - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Trips and Travel Planning
Click Here to Login

Old 03-08-2017, 10:32 PM   #1

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0TA
What do you carry in your 5th wheel?

I am having a really hard time imagining how much stuff I will be able to have in a 5th wheel if I get one for full-time living. I've seen the inside of one but my sense of space and volume and my ability to envision it when it's not right in front of me is shockingly poor. I'd be grateful if people would share lists of everything they have in their fifth wheel. A useful unit of volume for me would be "shoe box", as in "a shoebox-sized collection of first aid stuff and OTC medications" or "A 2-shoebox-sized assortment of small tools, glue, tape, and repair supplies". Another useful unit for me would be a standard Ball jar, as in "1 Ball jar of white rice" and "1 Ball jar of sugar".

Thank you, anyone who will go to the trouble of doing this.
Lagom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:51 PM   #2

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
Well, you'll have to wait for the paint to dry.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:46 AM   #3

Trailer: 2015 Escape 5.0TA (Little Elsie) Extensively Personalized
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagom View Post
I am having a really hard time imagining how much stuff I will be able to have in a 5th wheel if I get one for full-time living. I've seen the inside of one but my sense of space and volume and my ability to envision it when it's not right in front of me is shockingly poor. I'd be grateful if people would share lists of everything they have in their fifth wheel. A useful unit of volume for me would be "shoe box", as in "a shoebox-sized collection of first aid stuff and OTC medications" or "A 2-shoebox-sized assortment of small tools, glue, tape, and repair supplies". Another useful unit for me would be a standard Ball jar, as in "1 Ball jar of white rice" and "1 Ball jar of sugar".

First of all, ETI will tell you, if asked, their trailers are not intended for full time living (that is 24/7/365). They need a drying out period every so often.
That being said, most everything in our 5.0TA is containerized, using heavy duty plastic storage trays/boxes without lids from places like Bed, Bath, & Beyond or Walmart. We obviously carry OTC and prescription medications, clothing, personal care items, and in small quantities, some of the items like tools and tape which you mentioned as well as the cooking utensils that suit our style. As far as the sugar and rice you mentioned, we carry a few staples (coffee, in particular) which suit our style, but grocery trips happen frequently; we do not have the storage capabilities of a house or an apartment when we are traveling.
With all due respect, what you are asking may be of some benefit to you, but I will go back to a phrase I have already used twice, "suits our style." I have yet to meet another couple or individual whose style matches ours. Essentially, what that means is you should make a list of items/commodities that are deemed necessary or are IMPORTANT TO YOU. Prioritize the list. When you get your trailer, start at the top of the list and load the trailer until you run out of space. Some stuff you can keep in the tow vehicle. But even after loading the trailer, be prepared to rearrange things for several months to improve flow and efficiency. During that time, you will likely dump stuff that was on your original list and add other things. This will go on indefinitely, but at a much lower frequency as time goes on. At this point, you will have determined what suits your style.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:29 AM   #4

Trailer: 2011 Escape 5.0; previous 2008 Escape 17'
Quote:

You will be absolutely amazed with the amount of storage that you will have. We have so much that there is room to spare. We are by no means minimalists so we take everything that we think we could possibly need. It is like being home but just a little bit more compact. We are very organized though so everything has a place - just like home. Our longest trip to date has been a month so don't know about 24/7 but we have never lacked for anything. Will be doing a 4-month trip soon so that will be telling. There is room for lots of games and books, first aid, bug swatters, flower vases, laundry hampers, tools, foul weather gear, beach towels, bath towels, spare linen, computers - anything and everything that is important to us. We use plastic containers for things like coffee, sugar etc. as they stack well. We also use the storage containers, without lids, for other things and some of our 'junk'. There are lots of options out there and lots of different ways to use the space available.

You will be amazed at the space available. Have fun getting it organized!
Conuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:00 AM   #5
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
You'll also figure out double-duty for items, especially in the kitchen. My microwave popcorn bowl doubles as a large salad bowl. I have no less than five winter coats in my sticks 'n bricks. I carry only one in the trailer. Too, how many sets of sheets and towels does one need to take? If necessary, I'll do laundry more often than take up valuable storage space for duplicates. And on, and on...
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:07 AM   #6

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2016 Ram Eco Diesel 4X4
Hi: Lagom... It's probably easier to ask what we don't carry in our 5.0TA. We don't carry an oven as to many have said they use it for storage. Like you don't need to replace a storage area with a more expensive storage area!!!
Hi: gbaglo... Right on. Why sit around watching the paint dry? There's a whole world out there to explore!!! Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:23 AM   #7

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
You'll also figure out double-duty for items, especially in the kitchen. My microwave popcorn bowl doubles as a large salad bowl. I have no less than five winter coats in my sticks 'n bricks. I carry only one in the trailer. Too, how many sets of sheets and towels does one need to take? If necessary, I'll do laundry more often than take up valuable storage space for duplicates. And on, and on...
On that note, one could go for refills instead of drinking out of a keg sized cup of yours that takes up lots of space. Just sayin'.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:33 AM   #8

Trailer: '87 Bigfoot 20DLX 5er (sold) - 2017 Escape 5.0 TA: Sep-17
Cy,

Congratulations on your new trailer! This will be an exciting time for you.

If I told you what I have on my current trailer, it would be very poor advice for you. Due to my inexperience, I stocked it with everything but the kitchen sink. Oh wait! I put the kitchen sink in too!

The best advice I saw on this is to put in the smallest amount of things to can get by with and only add something after you REALLY needed for the SECOND time. I plan to use this method for my 5.0 TA when I finally get it.

Yes, the 5.0 TA has lots of storage, but lots is relative. If you treat it like a house, you'll quickly run out of room. So live with "less is more".

This is not not like living on a boat! You will drive by hundreds of businesses a week or month and can fill in any gaps.

If you have never trailered before, you might want to get ETI's starter kit. This is stuff you'll need, but won't think of.

Next, pack a range of clothes appropriate to where you'll be traveling. Multipurpose clothing is best. Layering is essential. What would you pack if you were going to Europe for two months in spring (cold to hot)? It all has to fit in one suitcase (not really, this gives you an idea on how much to start with).

Stock in limited amounts of food. Walmart has some great wide mouth square plastic "bottles" that are inexpensive. Their shape allows them to fit with little wasted space. Try to limit yourself to essentials. To can resolutely add food items anywhere (unlimited clothing). Add minimalist food prep and serving items.

If you're a snob about something feel free to equip that area with enough to feel adequate, but not luxurious. You can add to it later. For example, I'm a coffee snob. I have a complete array of coffee making stuff, but in small, lightweight, manual versions.

If you're wanting to boondock/dry camp (highly recommended), don't get electric appliances (toaster oven, water boiler, etc.). You can always use propane at a RV park, but you can't use an electric coffee maker at most national parks (no electric hookup). Yes, you can get a generator, but that's expensive, heavy, noisy, and you have to worry about it getting stolen!

Now hit the road and don't add anything until not having it two times diminished your adventure.

Enjoy!

Rich
ReagentGrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:38 AM   #9
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
On that note, one could go for refills instead of drinking out of a keg sized cup of yours that takes up lots of space. Just sayin'.
But it's also double-duty. I fill it with soap and water and use it when washing the dishes! Try THAT with your dishpan. At least mine I can drink out of...
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:10 AM   #10

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
While we don't have a 5.0TA, we did seriously consider one, until we put down a deposit on the 21 and even then I still waffled a bit. The space the hitch took up in the bed of the truck was the deciding factor for us as I needed that space for hauling tables, display racks and inventory to shows I vend at.

Are you aware that you can have an extended cabinet for the one on your right, just as you come in the door? Normally there's a countertop on there, but some folks have added in the extended cabinet. We were going to do that if we did order one and we did get it in the 21. It'll add lots more storage space, if that's what you're looking for. Many owners don't get it as they feel they can't give up that flat area for their phones, keys and what-not.

I we paid $350 for that cabinet, but the price has probably gone up by now, so don't quote me on that.

For your kitchen - do a search for collapsible silicone storage containers or bowls or salad spinners. I helped Amazon's bottom line by purchasing a bunch of those and I just love 'em. They don't take up very much space and I actually have some empty space in there and I've flung quite a few of them in the kitchen cabinets. I LOVE the salad spinner and it can be used as a colander and serving bowl as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And yes, ETI does not recommend their trailers for full-time living and in their manual they state it could muck up your warranty, so I've kind of wondered about that for folks that have posted on here they're full-timing in theirs if/when they need warranty work. As stated in the owner's manual:

"Remember, your trailer is not designed, nor intended for permanent housing. Use of this product for long-term or permanent occupancy may lead to premature deterioration of the structure, interior finishes, fabrics, carpeting and the drapes. Damage or deterioration due to long-term occupancy may not be considered normal and may, under the terms of the warranty, constitute misuse, abuse or neglect and may therefore reduce the warranty protection."
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:32 AM   #11

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0TA
all my stuff

Well, here is a list of pretty much everything I own. Is it, what, 2 times too much stuff to move into a 5th wheel? 3 times? 4 times?

Bike:
1 medium-size hybrid bicycle
1 bike helmet
1 set steel grocery basket attachments
1 shoebox-sized kit of bike repair and maintenance stuff

Regular clothes:
2 Park Service uniforms
8 sets cotton regular underwear
2 sets wool long underwear
8 pair thin socks
4 pair thick wool socks
2 longsleeve shirts with collars
1 Hawaiian shirt
8 tee shirts
8 turtlenecks
1 sweatshirt
2 thin wool sweaters ( can be layered over each other)
2 thick Irish wool sweaters
1 good pair chino pants
2 pairs casual chino pants
2 pair sweat pants
1 pair bike tights
1 sport coat

Regular footwear:
2 pair walking shoes
1 pair hiking boots
1 pair dress boots
1 pair rubber overshoe rain boots
1 pair running shoes
1 pair rubber beach sandals
1 pair sheepskin slippers

Special activity clothing and related materials:

2 martial arts uniforms
1 pair martial arts shoes
6 walking sticks / fighting sticks

2 historical re enactment outfits plus 1 large wool cloak
1 pair Mongolian boots
1 pair Viking shoes
1 longbow
1 short bow
3 dozen arrows
1 shoebox-size collection of arrow repair & archery supplies

2 Star Trek uniforms

Snorkel, fins, mask, goggles, rash suit, sarong

Outerwear:

1 light windbreaker
1 sun hat
1 short working/hiking jacket
1 oilcloth rain slicker
1 rain hat
1 medium-weight coat
1 wool toque hat
1 heavy parka
1 sheepskin bomber hat
1 pair thin gloves
1 pair thick gloves

Optical and Art supplies:

6 pairs eyeglasses for various purposes
binoculars
1 magnifying stand (Brass stand with an arm and a magnifying glass on it)
1 microscope
1 Intuos (electronic art tablet) and minor accessories
4 sketchbooks
1 shoebox-sized collection of colored pencils and minor art tools
1 sketch board for working outdoors
Portfolio of art paper (can be stashed flat under mattress or sofa cushions)
Portfolio of finished paintings
1 shoebox-sized collection of watercolor paints and paintbrushes
1 work easel
6 display and sales easels
1 tabletop loom
5 shoeboxes weaving supplies and accessories
1 portable folding table

Electronics and related entertainment:

cell phone and charger
accessory lenses to use with cell phone camera
laptop computer and charger
External optical drive for DVDs and CDs
computer printer
2 accessory speakers, each roughly 1/2 shoebox-size
4 shoeboxes music CDs
4 shoeboxes DVDs

Books:

1 huge world atlas
USA and Canada road atlases
12 textbook-size books
14 regular-size hardcover books
16 paperbacks (Peterson's Guides or roughly the same size)
2 life-organizing notebooks/journals
2 large family photo albums

Desk stuff:

2 shoeboxes sewing and minor craft supplies
2 shoeboxes small household tools
1 shoebox tapes, glues, cordage, minor repair supplies
1 "in box" paperwork basket
1 "out box" paperwork basket
1 shoe box stationery, cards, envelopes, stamps, address book
1 tumbler glass with pens, erasers, Sharpie markers

Cleaning supplies:

2 plastic tubs for hand washing
1 jug laundry detergent
1 bottle spray-on stain treatment
1 heavy cord and clothespins
1 laundry bag
2 laundry baskets
1 bottle dishwashing liquid
2 dishrags
4 dishtowels
1 bucket
1 large sponge
1 small bottle bleach
1 small bottle vinegar
1 large box baking soda
1 broom
1 dustpan
1 hand vacuum cleaner/dust buster

Bedding:

2 sets of sheets
1 cotton flannel blanket
2 heavy wool blankets
1 coverlet
4 pillowcases
2 pillows
1 full-size mattress
2 mattress pads
1 camp-cot bed
1 cot-size mattress

Bathroom:
1 large bottle shampoo
1 shoebox personal toiletries, medications, and grooming supplies
6 rolls toilet paper
6 washcloths
6 hand towels
4 large bath towels
1 toilet plunger
1 toilet brush
1 shoebox first aid supplies and OTC remedies

Personal:
3 shoeboxes small keepsakes, personal items, trinkets, ornaments
1 shoebox passport and important documents
1 satchel everyday items -- wallet, keys, phone, Swiss army knife, water bottle, etc.

Kitchen:
4 rolls paper towels
1 stack paper plates
1 stack paper bowls
2 dinner plates
2 small plates
3 bowls
3 mugs
3 sets of silverware
3 pairs of chopsticks
1 ladle
1 mixing spoon
2 spatulas
1 soup pot with lid
1 frying pan with lid
1 covered glass dish for cooking in microwave
1 chopping board
1 chopping knife
1 paring knife
1 stone mortar and pestle
1 wooden fruit bowl

Food:

6 cans of soup
6 cans of fruit
6 cans of beans
1 bottle olive oil
1 carton of a dozen eggs
1 Ball jar of tea bags
1 Ball jar of whole coffee beans
1 Ball jar of recently ground coffee beans
2 jars granola
1 jar pecans
1 jar of brown rice
1 jar of white rice
1 jar of couscous
1 jar green lentils
1 jar red lentils
1 jar dried peas
1 jar filafel mix
1 jar dried shaved fish flakes
1 jar dried shrimp and lime soup mix
1 jar dried mixed vegetables
1 jar chocolate chips
1 jar dried apricots
1 jar honey
1 jar sugar
1 jar salt
1 box pancake mix
1 box dried potato flakes
1 box dried milk
2 jars yogurt
1 shoebox seasonings and spices
4 glass cider jugs of good well-water
1 dormitory-size refrigerator containing juice, fruits, and vegetables

Miscellaneous containers:
1 large hard-sided suitcase
1 carry-on hand luggage
1 carrying case for laptop computer
1 medium duffle bag
1 gym bag
1 primitive tumpline basket
1 day pack
4 grocery shopping bags
1 collapsible canvas bucket
1 stainless steel thermos
1 stainless steel lunch box with internal containers
2 library book totes
1 art supply tote
1 large copper flower vase
Lagom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:17 AM   #12

Trailer: 2013 19ft Escape "Eggy Sue"
Sure, you can pack all that in your 5th wheel but you will have to sleep on the seat of your truck and cook on the picnic table. LOL
2002 Toyota Tundra 4X4
peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:20 AM   #13

Trailer: looking
holy crap I haven't laughed so much in monthes.
bobby b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:27 AM   #14

Quote:

1 pair Mongolian boots
1 pair Viking shoes
1 longbow
1 short bow
3 dozen arrows

2 Star Trek uniforms

This is about the part where I laughed so hard coffee squirt out my nose as I was drinking.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:32 AM   #15

Trailer: 2011 Escape 5.0; previous 2008 Escape 17'
Wish I owned some of that stuff: Wow! Good on you for making a list of everything.
Guess you have a lot of prioritizing to do. Good luck!
Conuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:39 AM   #16

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
Don't forget to pack your list.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:44 AM   #17

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Yeah, I'd start whittling your stuff down. Do like they do on "Tiny House Nation" - have a Par Down Day where you figure out what's most important to you and what all it'll fit in. You can get dimensions on the various cabinets from ETI and dummy up some areas to match and start flinging stuff in.

In one of the show's episodes someone was lamenting she wouldn't be able to bring everything she wanted to. At some point she realized it was the journey and experiences that she was going to be able to do that was more important to her than things. Or something like that. Then she was able to par down without too many regrets.

By getting a 5th wheel, you're losing much of your storage space in the bed of your truck, so you need to take that into consideration as well. Some things can fit in there, but they'll be exposed to the elements while traveling.

I also think it's very mean to laugh over the list that was posted. As far as I can tell, he's asking for honest opinions and to be laughed at is rather mean and cruel. He may not have much, if any, RV experience and doesn't know what will fit where.
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:56 AM   #18

Trailer: 2013 19' & 2013 15B
Quote:
Well, here is a list of pretty much everything I own. Is it, what, 2 times too much stuff to move into a 5th wheel? 3 times? 4 times?

Bike:
1 medium-size hybrid bicycle
1 bike helmet
1 set steel grocery basket attachments
1 shoebox-sized kit of bike repair and maintenance stuff

Regular clothes:
2 Park Service uniforms
8 sets cotton regular underwear
2 sets wool long underwear
8 pair thin socks
4 pair thick wool socks
2 longsleeve shirts with collars
1 Hawaiian shirt
8 tee shirts
8 turtlenecks
1 sweatshirt
2 thin wool sweaters ( can be layered over each other)
2 thick Irish wool sweaters
1 good pair chino pants
2 pairs casual chino pants
2 pair sweat pants
1 pair bike tights
1 sport coat

Regular footwear:
2 pair walking shoes
1 pair hiking boots
1 pair dress boots
1 pair rubber overshoe rain boots
1 pair running shoes
1 pair rubber beach sandals
1 pair sheepskin slippers

Special activity clothing and related materials:

2 martial arts uniforms
1 pair martial arts shoes
6 walking sticks / fighting sticks

1 pair Mongolian boots
1 pair Viking shoes
1 longbow
1 short bow
3 dozen arrows

2 Star Trek uniforms

Outerwear:

1 light windbreaker
1 sun hat
1 short working/hiking jacket
1 oilcloth rain slicker
1 rain hat
1 medium-weight coat
1 wool toque hat
1 heavy parka
1 sheepskin bomber hat
1 pair thin gloves
1 pair thick gloves

Optical and Art supplies:

6 pairs eyeglasses for various purposes
binoculars
1 magnifying stand (Brass stand with an arm and a magnifying glass on it)
1 microscope
1 Intuos (electronic art tablet) and minor accessories
4 sketchbooks
1 shoebox-sized collection of colored pencils and minor art tools
1 sketch board for working outdoors
Portfolio of art paper (can be stashed flat under mattress or sofa cushions)
Portfolio of finished paintings
1 shoebox-sized collection of watercolor paints and paintbrushes
1 work easel
6 display and sales easels
1 tabletop loom
5 shoeboxes weaving supplies and accessories
1 portable folding table

Electronics and related entertainment:

cell phone and charger
accessory lenses to use with cell phone camera
laptop computer and charger
External optical drive for DVDs and CDs
computer printer
2 accessory speakers, each roughly 1/2 shoebox-size
4 shoeboxes music CDs
4 shoeboxes DVDs

Books:

1 huge world atlas
USA and Canada road atlases
12 textbook-size books
14 regular-size hardcover books
16 paperbacks (Peterson's Guides or roughly the same size)
2 life-organizing notebooks/journals
2 large family photo albums

Desk stuff:

2 shoeboxes sewing and minor craft supplies
2 shoeboxes small household tools
1 shoebox tapes, glues, cordage, minor repair supplies
1 "in box" paperwork basket
1 "out box" paperwork basket
1 shoe box stationery, cards, envelopes, stamps, address book
1 tumbler glass with pens, erasers, Sharpie markers

Cleaning supplies:

2 plastic tubs for hand washing
1 jug laundry detergent
1 bottle spray-on stain treatment
1 heavy cord and clothespins
1 laundry bag
2 laundry baskets
1 bottle dishwashing liquid
2 dishrags
4 dishtowels
1 bucket
1 large sponge
1 small bottle bleach
1 small bottle vinegar
1 large box baking soda
1 broom
1 dustpan
1 hand vacuum cleaner/dust buster

Bedding:

2 sets of sheets
1 cotton flannel blanket
2 heavy wool blankets
1 coverlet
4 pillowcases
2 pillows
1 full-size mattress
2 mattress pads
1 camp-cot bed
1 cot-size mattress

Bathroom:
1 large bottle shampoo
1 shoebox personal toiletries, medications, and grooming supplies
6 rolls toilet paper
6 washcloths
6 hand towels
4 large bath towels
1 toilet plunger
1 toilet brush
1 shoebox first aid supplies and OTC remedies

Personal:
3 shoeboxes small keepsakes, personal items, trinkets, ornaments
1 shoebox passport and important documents
1 satchel everyday items -- wallet, keys, phone, Swiss army knife, water bottle, etc.

Kitchen:
4 rolls paper towels
1 stack paper plates
1 stack paper bowls
2 dinner plates
2 small plates
3 bowls
3 mugs
3 sets of silverware
3 pairs of chopsticks
1 ladle
1 mixing spoon
2 spatulas
1 soup pot with lid
1 frying pan with lid
1 covered glass dish for cooking in microwave
1 chopping board
1 chopping knife
1 paring knife
1 stone mortar and pestle
1 wooden fruit bowl

Food:

6 cans of soup
6 cans of fruit
6 cans of beans
1 bottle olive oil
1 carton of a dozen eggs
1 Ball jar of tea bags
1 Ball jar of whole coffee beans
1 Ball jar of recently ground coffee beans
2 jars granola
1 jar pecans
1 jar of brown rice
1 jar of white rice
1 jar of couscous
1 jar green lentils
1 jar red lentils
1 jar dried peas
1 jar filafel mix
1 jar dried shaved fish flakes
1 jar dried shrimp and lime soup mix
1 jar dried mixed vegetables
1 jar chocolate chips
1 jar dried apricots
1 jar honey
1 jar sugar
1 jar salt
1 box pancake mix
1 box dried potato flakes
1 box dried milk
2 jars yogurt
1 shoebox seasonings and spices
4 glass cider jugs of good well-water
1 dormitory-size refrigerator containing juice, fruits, and vegetables

Miscellaneous containers:
1 large hard-sided suitcase
1 carry-on hand luggage
1 carrying case for laptop computer
1 medium duffle bag
1 gym bag
1 primitive tumpline basket
1 day pack
4 grocery shopping bags
1 collapsible canvas bucket
1 stainless steel thermos
1 stainless steel lunch box with internal containers
2 library book totes
1 art supply tote
1 large copper flower vase
As far as I can tell, everything on your list will fit nicely in a 5.0TA except for the Star Trek uniforms. You may have to wear those.

"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it." - 1907, Maurice Switzer
Dave Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:00 PM   #19

Trailer: 2015 21'; 2011 19' sold; 4Runner; ph ninezero3 327-27ninefour
You don't say when you are getting your Escape but you would need to eat much of that food beforehand! . Even If you could fit all of that, your problem could be weight of the trailer.

You can put all kinds of things into zip locks and that packs the most.
float5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:04 PM   #20

Quote:
I also think it's very mean to laugh over the list that was posted. As far as I can tell, he's asking for honest opinions and to be laughed at is rather mean and cruel. He may not have much, if any, RV experience and doesn't know what will fit where.
You right Iam very sorry, I just dont know what came over me.

Tags
5th wheel, fifth wheel, possessions, space, storage