What's Out Your Back Window? - Page 50 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Trips and Travel Planning
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 02-22-2016, 12:53 PM   #491
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Trailer: 2015 5.0 TA
Posts: 356
Anastasia SP

Nice. Very private sites.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (405.2 KB, 20 views)
__________________

__________________
2015 Escape 5 TA
2016 Ford F-150
captmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 12:55 PM   #492
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Trailer: 2015 5.0 TA
Posts: 356
Anastasia

Can only post one at a time. Must be the connection.
__________________

__________________
2015 Escape 5 TA
2016 Ford F-150
captmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 12:56 PM   #493
Senior Member
 
Jim Bennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 9,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by captmath View Post
Can only post one at a time. Must be the connection.
Or an Apple product.
__________________
2017 Escape 5.0 TA (January 26)
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 05:57 PM   #494
Senior Member
 
techfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Longview, WA, Washington
Trailer: 2013 Escape 15B - 2014 Nissan Frontier SL
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
Or an Apple product.
Not correct. Apple MOBILE products only do one picture. Desktop is fine.
__________________
Tim and Julie
2013 Escape 15B
2014 Nissan Frontier, Previous 2012 Santa Fe
techfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 06:48 PM   #495
Senior Member
 
Jim Bennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 9,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by techfan View Post
Not correct. Apple MOBILE products only do one picture. Desktop is fine.
So, you say I am not correct, but that I am correct.\, because I am going to assume the Apple MOBILE products are still Apple products, correct?

Whoa, that is a lot of "corrects" in one short post. LOL
__________________
2017 Escape 5.0 TA (January 26)
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 06:58 PM   #496
Senior Member
 
Old Skool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Southcentral, Alaska
Trailer: 2014 5.0 TA Classic (Old School)
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by captmath View Post
Nice. Very private sites.
I spent many Summer's sleeping in a canvas cabin tent from Woolworths at that park. They used to have one of oldest Oak trees in the US there. And best of all, there was a girl that worked at the surf shop at the pier that went topless with the exception of two stars to keep her from being indecent. We caught and ate a lot of bluefish from that pier. My o' my how times have changed.

Scott and Lori
Fat bikes are fun!
Old Skool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 08:06 PM   #497
Senior Member
 
techfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Longview, WA, Washington
Trailer: 2013 Escape 15B - 2014 Nissan Frontier SL
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
So, you say I am not correct, but that I am correct.\, because I am going to assume the Apple MOBILE products are still Apple products, correct?

Whoa, that is a lot of "corrects" in one short post. LOL
And I always thought Canadians were better with the English language than most of us south of the border. The way you wrote your statement implies ALL Apple products when that is clearly not the case. Only a subset of Apple products poses a problem. The reason I felt a need to correct you is, that as a moderator, you should be helping to clarify how the site works and why newbies might be having problems not generally labeling a whole brand as a problem. Sorry, I stand by my statement, in this RARE case, you are not correct.
__________________
Tim and Julie
2013 Escape 15B
2014 Nissan Frontier, Previous 2012 Santa Fe
techfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 08:41 PM   #498
Site Team
 
cpaharley2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: York, Pennsylvania
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape 19' PRAIRIE SCHOONER pulled by 2014 Ram Hemi/8sp
Posts: 10,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by techfan View Post
The reason I felt a need to correct you is, that as a moderator, you should be helping to clarify how the site works and why newbies might be having problems not generally labeling a whole brand as a problem. Sorry, I stand by my statement, in this RARE case, you are not correct.

Actually you are not correct as Jim B is not a moderator on this forum, he is over on FGRV, but not here.
__________________
Jim
never in doubt, often wrong
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 08:58 PM   #499
Senior Member
 
Jim Bennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 9,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by techfan View Post
And I always thought Canadians were better with the English language than most of us south of the border. The way you wrote your statement implies ALL Apple products when that is clearly not the case. Only a subset of Apple products poses a problem. The reason I felt a need to correct you is, that as a moderator, you should be helping to clarify how the site works and why newbies might be having problems not generally labeling a whole brand as a problem. Sorry, I stand by my statement, in this RARE case, you are not correct.
You could be my wife, knowing what I am thinking better than I do.
__________________
2017 Escape 5.0 TA (January 26)
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 09:07 PM   #500
Senior Member
 
gbaglo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: North Vancouver, British Columbia
Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B - "Toad". '08 Toyota RAV4 V6
Posts: 8,999
Somebody should make Jim Bennett a moderator, since he keeps getting accused of being one.
__________________

__________________
2009 Escape 17B "Toad"
2008 Toyota RAV4 V6 Sport
North Vancouver, British Columbia

What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone?
- Bertolt Brecht
gbaglo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.