Double bowl sink - Page 3 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Shopping Escape
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 07-07-2016, 06:44 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North Van., British Columbia
Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
Posts: 3,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post

And again as Ross says (he sure does say a lot ),)

Posts: Jim, 8317; Ross, 1597

Ron
__________________

Ron in BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 08:41 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Los Osos, California
Trailer: 2014 21 2013 Yukon
Posts: 2,421
To be fair Jim has 5 years seniority on this forum
__________________

Rossue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 09:00 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
Jim Bennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 11,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossue View Post
To be fair Jim has 5 years seniority on this forum
He does seem to have a lot to say though, eh?
__________________
2017 Escape 5.0 TA
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 03:35 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Patandlinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ventura County, California
Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Posts: 4,004
Double bowl sink

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Gang View Post
I was thinking about something like this: http://www.rvandvansurplus.com/eshop...ts/SSD2519.jpg
That is the nicest double bowl sink I have ever seen . I need to fix our situation so I found a idea on fiberglass forum and did my own take on it . Having one sink really doesn't work for us but I think this solution will work better . Some have mentioned water dripping from the facet when it is off . We have even put a baggie around facet
to contain the water drips . That was one of the reason"s for a double sink . you could put a cover on one side until you needed it and your facet on other . So now I router my wood cutting board and cut out the middle . Found at Amazon the rolling rack . It can take hot or cold so it extends my counter when food prep .Also put my black T moulding on . Pat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0001.jpg (205.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0002.jpg (219.2 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0003.jpg (223.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0004.jpg (167.3 KB, 28 views)
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 03:54 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
KarenH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bellingham, Washington
Trailer: 2013 Escape 15A
Posts: 1,923
Send a message via Skype™ to KarenH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patandlinda View Post
I need to fix our situation so I found a idea on fiberglass forum and did my own take on it...
That is super cool; I may have to steal your idea and modify it somewhat. Well done.

Edited: I assume, Pat, that you used something similar to this?

https://www.amazon.com/LEASEN%C2%AE-...k+kitchen+sink
__________________
Karen Hulford
2013 Escape 15A, "Egbert"
Ford 150 XLT 5.8L
Bellingham, Washington
KarenH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 04:18 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Patandlinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ventura County, California
Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Posts: 4,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
That is super cool; I may have to steal your idea and modify it somewhat. Well done.

Edited: I assume, Pat, that you used something similar to this?

https://www.amazon.com/LEASEN%C2%AE-...k+kitchen+sink
Thankyou Karen . A lady on fiberglass forum. zenandtheartof little house traveling.com yes I bought the rolling rack on Amazon I think there was 2 sizes . I bought the smaller . Also SnowyCreekDesigns on Etsy they made a whole tray with her rolling rack over the sink . I don't know how to put my saved on this forum so I hope this helps . If you still can't find let me know . Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 02:22 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North Van., British Columbia
Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
Posts: 3,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patandlinda View Post
Thankyou Karen . A lady on fiberglass forum. zenandtheartof little house traveling.com yes I bought the rolling rack on Amazon I think there was 2 sizes . I bought the smaller . Also SnowyCreekDesigns on Etsy they made a whole tray with her rolling rack over the sink . I don't know how to put my saved on this forum so I hope this helps . If you still can't find let me know . Pat
I've looked at those on Amazon. I'm not finding one that looks like yours. Did you radius the corners yourself? I've found lots of the smaller size with only the silicone ends but not smaller ones that had the bars coated with silicone which I think is better, more no slip.

Ron
Ron in BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 02:47 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Patandlinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ventura County, California
Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Posts: 4,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron in BC View Post
I've looked at those on Amazon. I'm not finding one that looks like yours. Did you radius the corners yourself? I've found lots of the smaller size with only the silicone ends but not smaller ones that had the bars coated with silicone which I think is better, more no slip.

Ron
Hi Ron I went to my orders on Amazon to get this for you . Roll-up sink Protector , size 0.5HX10wX12D. 22.49 Mat 31485 , heat resistant to 400 degrees . Better Houseware . Sold by Kitchen Kapers . The silicon ends were already rounded . I just routered and cut my chopping board . I got a bamboo one now . Let me know if you can't find this . I could print my order out , scan it and e-mail . Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 07:00 AM   #29
Site Team
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Portland, Oregon
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 6,824
Also available at Bed Bath and Beyond: Buy Roll-Up Small Kitchen Sink Protector in Grey from Bed Bath & Beyond
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward
2014 Escape 5.0TA
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 07:45 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Jim Bennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 11,933
Or in Canadian Pesos: Roll-Up Kitchen Sink Protector in Grey - BedBathandBeyond.ca
__________________

__________________
2017 Escape 5.0 TA
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.