Showing Our Escape - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-26-2015, 10:11 AM   #1

Trailer: Escape 19 February 2014
Showing Our Escape

We received a few phone calls asking to see our Escape 19 this fall, and at that time the trailer wasn't in NJ, and I didn't keep track of the phone numbers. Now the Escape is back -- we're in central Jersey and if you want to see it, pm me and we can set up a time.
Ruthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 05:59 PM   #2

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
Seeing your E19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthe View Post
We received a few phone calls asking to see our Escape 19 this fall, and at that time the trailer wasn't in NJ, and I didn't keep track of the phone numbers. Now the Escape is back -- we're in central Jersey and if you want to see it, pm me and we can set up a time.
Hi Ruthe. My wife and I would like to drive down from NH some weekend and see your 19'. Probably late Nov or early Dec. Let us know what times might be good for you. Thanks. Bruce
BruceW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:16 PM   #3

Trailer: 2015 21ft Escape "Spirit of the Plains", 2014 GMC Sierra with max tow package
Showing your Escape can be a lot of fun and a chance to meet some really great people and future Escape owners. We showed our 21 to a nice couple and their son from southern Missouri yesterday, and felt like we had known them all our lives. They have a Boler and are looking for a little larger trailer. Their biggest disappointment is that they can't place an order for the next couple of months. Loren
Loren & Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:19 PM   #4

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 'Houdini 2'
Hey BruceW, We are in Southern Vt with our 19 if you wish to see one somewhat closer to home. A trip to Jersey is nice though.
Ian
Old 11-03-2015, 04:15 AM   #5

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
One time I had 2 separate couples in one day and even had several return a second time. We were even stopped while traveling home from Osoyoos at a gas station, they said they had followed us for an hour.
I think I have received close to a dozen referrals between both Escape models, great way to meet new owners as almost every viewer ended up buying.
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:09 AM   #6

Trailer: 2015 5.0 TA
I had two couples come by last week to look at the Fiver. They were very nice people. One thought it was too small and the other thought it was too expensive. The people who came by the next day were just beginning their search and the couple scheduled for tomorrow cancelled, so looks as if it will be living here until next spring. I thought that having a classic and a TA side by side would be a problem for the classic. Not so much. The ones who like the single axle are not interested in the double. We hit the road again Saturday until mid December and I don't expect much interest over the winter.
Old 11-03-2015, 08:23 AM   #7

Trailer: ESCAPE #3 COMING - 19 FT
We have a 2015ta in calgary that is available for viewing until december when we head south.
ken
ESCAPE #3, 19FT ON ORDER
TV - NOT YET, THINKING RIDGELINE OR F150
KEN AND DIANA, CALGARY
kvermeulen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 05:42 PM   #8

Trailer: Escape 19 February 2014
Bruce, if you still want to come to NJ send me a pm with your phone number. But it sounds like there is one much closer to you.
Ruthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 10:34 PM   #9

Escape 19' in VT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddys View Post
Hey BruceW, We are in Southern Vt with our 19 if you wish to see one somewhat closer to home. A trip to Jersey is nice though.
Ian
Hi Eddys,
Thanks for the invite. Sorry i didnt reply promptly. Let me talk to my better half and see if there is a good time for a day trip to VT. Probably after Thanksgiving week.
Regards,
Bruce & Joanne
Old 11-17-2015, 05:39 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceW View Post
Hi Eddys,
Thanks for the invite. Sorry i didnt reply promptly. Let me talk to my better half and see if there is a good time for a day trip to VT. Probably after Thanksgiving week.
Regards,
Bruce & Joanne
Ian, my sister-in-law and mother-in-law will be visiting from CA next week and a trip to VT might be a nice diversion ..er....day trip. Not sure of the timing until they get here, but will you be around Fri or Sat after Thanksgiving?
Thanks,
Bruce
Old 11-17-2015, 06:30 PM   #11

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Bruce, you might be better sending a PM or email to Ian and Jenny. They may not get notices for posts on this thread.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 08:48 PM   #12

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 'Houdini 2'
Thanks Jim for giving them the advice to PM us. We rarely get on the forum these days.
So, Bruce, we would really like to see you. Please do get in touch with us so that we can make a date.
- Jenny