So, who got a 2017 trailer and all that????? - Page 8 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Shopping Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 04-02-2016, 03:39 PM   #141

Trailer: 1979 Boler B1700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilye View Post
... for those of us that travel single the reversed 19 provides a decent sized [bed] in front (the same size as the 17)...
Even better - wouldn't the 19' have a longer bed than the 17', due to the extra trailer body width?
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 07:16 PM   #142

Trailer: New 21 Escape (not classic)10/16 Sold Lil Snoozy 7/16
Thank You from Escape

We got our thank you e-mail and we got 3 downloads which only colors came through? Anyone having trouble with order form and sign up sheet ? I will call monday . Does anyone know if we fill out forms and sign off can we pay for the trailer ?
BTW we got Jan 4th 2017 delivery date for a 21
jennykatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 07:43 PM   #143

Trailer: 2017 5.0 TA Sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennykatz View Post
We got our thank you e-mail and we got 3 downloads which only colors came through? Anyone having trouble with order form and sign up sheet ? I will call monday . Does anyone know if we fill out forms and sign off can we pay for the trailer ?
BTW we got Jan 4th 2017 delivery date for a 21
We got the same email and everything came through. Some of the files are compressed so I saved them to our hard drive and then extracted them. Got build sheet, order confirmation, layout showing electrical outlets and colours.

I think Escape will take your money any time you're willing to part with it!

We have a May 1 date for a 5.0 TA

Sometimes not having any idea where we're going works out better than we could possibly have imagined. Ann Patchett
runnergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 08:23 PM   #144

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
Well we ordered a 19 for completion April 5th and today we visited Jack and Nancy to see their 19. This is the first 19 we had seen. Maxine and Cam showed us their 17B back in February. I am just blown away at how wonderful these Escapee's are, taking time out of their day to show us the trailer. Today was a Blizzard in Sarnia but Jack and Nancy showed us their trailer gave us some advice and taught us several things. Becky and I are very grateful and absolutely convinced the 19 is the right decision. Thank you Jack and Nancy : )
Bear101 is offline   Reply With Quote