Hi Quilting Lady,
It would be hard to beat the number of questions I asked when I first got on the Forum!!!
Keep asking, the members here are awesome and always happy to help.
After six months on the road with my 17B . . .
- Storage box: Don't know what I would have done without it!
- Foot flush: Love having it.
- Add'l 12 Volt by dinette seat. Use it every day!
- Opening window in bathroom: glad to have it!
- Power jack: love it!
- Surge protector: A definite yes for peace of mind
- I don't remember which table extension was standard but it would be challenging not to have one next to the sink.
- Additional set LED horizontal brake lights: another add on I like for peace of mind in rain and fog
- Stainless sink and faucet: like the look!
- Custom fabric and countertops: very happy with my choices (red fabric and black countertops)
And then . . .
- Exterior shower: have not used once yet
- High life axle: have not had need for
- Hitch wheel: have never used
- Captain reading lamp at end of bed: Might be nice for two people to direct the light if one is sleeping but as a single person, I find the LED lights to be fine for reading in bed.
- Got the equalizer hitch. Have been told it's overkill for my 17. Again, don't know what it's like to drive without it but do know the trailer tracks beautifully and I feel very secure in wind, hills, turns . . .
Also . . .
- I brought a 5 hook Umbra set and ETI cut into two pieces, one by the side of my bed and one on wall next to dinette seat. LOVE THEM! Wish I had brought two 5 hook sets. None of the suction items in the bathroom or the stick-on hooks on the walls stay attached.
- I have the spray foam insulation plus the thermal windows and extra insulation. Since I have not experience the heat and cold without these extras, am unable to tell what the difference would be.
Congratulations on your trailer. Good luck with your build sheet--I couldn't have done mine without the input from the Forum!