Okay, some (or most, heck if I know!) of you may know these things already, but I didn't. I thought I'd pass these on so others will know.
In no particular order (and of course any listed prices could change):
1. Flip up counters only come in two sizes now - 11x13 at the end of the kitchen counter and 11x18 elsewhere; both sizes priced at $85 each. You can't put the kitchen counter elsewhere instead of an 11x18.
2. $50.00 to get the white belly band instead of the standard black
3. Customer supplied kitchen sinks can not be installed as an undermount (rats!)
4. Custom countertops - the customer tells ETI what they want and they order it from Pioneer Building Supplies. They'll pick it up from there. I knew that part, but I wasn't aware that ETI orders (and pays for it). I thought the customer ordered and paid for it, so that was a "savings" for us right there. (However, the customer does have to order and pay for custom flooring from Pioneer and they will pick it up.)
5. They don't have black screw covers for the countertops. We'll need to remove and paint or replace them ourselves. I was hoping they had added these to their inventory since others are getting black colored countertops.
6. Sarah doesn't think they'll install customer supplied black hinges and drawer/cabinet handles (saw that on a photo of a trailer and loved it), but she's checking with Reese on that.
7. The sink we're getting is 15x15x6 and will fit in the area just fine, even though it's larger than their standard sink.
8. Faucets can be mounted on either the countertop or the sink itself.
9. The stovetop includes a metal cover for safety reasons, but we can remove it if we want. I probably will and will replace it with a custom sized cutting board that I saw someone else post about.
10. $10.00 credit for each window valence that you don't want
11. $125.00 credit if you delete the shades (we're installing Bali blinds)
12. $100.00 credit if you get it bare naked (without graphics) - I've already rec'd the graphics I'll be putting on myself
13. $150.00 credit for deleting their mattress (we're going with a Select Comfort mattress)
14. $50.00 to install customer supplied Horst probes
15. $50.00 to rotate stove 90 degrees
16. Back-up camera is the model #90117 from Tadi Brothers. And, I apologize to the person that posted about his wife wanting to see what was behind them while driving. I was not aware that the camera is wired so that it's on while your towing vehicle's headlights are on! So, it's really more than just a back-up camera. The things you learn!
17. Hub odometer - we install that (it's been mentioned on the forum, but I didn't know if we do that or if they do)
18. They don't install any sort of LED indicator light for when the hot water heater is on (again, the forum has mentioned that feature)
19. A battery monitor cable has been mentioned here, but we're all clueless as to what that is and where it goes
20. The curtain across the front door is standard (some folks were wondering about that)
Whew! Yep, I took lots of notes with me and made lots of 'em there. And of course the price of our trailer went up, even after removing a few items. Which I fully expected.