Escaping the Fireworks - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Cyber Campfire
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-02-2017, 03:36 PM   #1

Trailer: 2020 Escape 17B "Voyager"
Escaping the Fireworks

Left fireworks hell this morning for my sister's home near Cle Elum to escape from the terror of fireworks for my youngest dog (who got surprised outside during the daytime by them last year and is now major panicky). We'll hear them on the evening of the 4th for an hour or so but I can deal with that.

Two ferry workers ( a couple) were very happy to see my Escape; they said they have a Bigfoot and also live on the island. It was fun chatting with them during the brief crossing. They said they don't see too much fiberglass on the Clinton ferry and I said that's because we try to send everyone on the Keystone ferry!

And about 18.5 mpg up and just over Snoqualmie Pass.

It's pleasant here- quiet, about 78, dry, and AC inside my sister's home. It will cool down at night so we can sleep in the trailer where the dogs will feel more secure. She lives in an area near Suncadia as the crow flies. New cattle dog pup for Sadie to play with.
Attached Thumbnails
Escaping the fireworks.jpg  
Bobbie54 is offline   Reply With Quote